Skid plate

No waiting list now. They're in stock. Did you order already? If not do so and you'll have one in hand soon enough. Use lskeels@wowway.com at PayPal to order.
Larry

- - - Updated - - -

Sent you a PM
Larry-

I found the problem. I did Paypal you on 5/15 for $55.00.
Apparently when I hit the 'send money' button, the paypal address was changed.
It has been sitting, unclaimed, in the Paypal account since then.
Can't get it to send to the correct addy, either.
Is there another way we can take care of this?

Tinker

Larry-

I found the problem. I did Paypal you on 5/15 for $55.00.
Apparently when I hit the 'send money' button, the paypal address was changed.
It has been sitting, unclaimed, in the Paypal account since then.
Can't get it to send to the correct addy, either.
Is there another way we can take care of this?

Tinker
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ406&m=HTQ
This should get that transaction cancelled. Had to use it myself as I had a typo and the receiver couldn't claim my funds I sent him.
Larry

Last weekend I found out just how good it was to have a skid plate on my bike. Going thru a mobile home park there was one rather high speed bump that
I went over faster than I should have, resulting in the bike bottoming out on the skid plate. What happened was the suspension compressed just enough to hit the plate going over the speed bump. Going back out I went slower (crawled)over it with no problems.
Glad to have had that skid plate on the bike for sure.
Larry

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back