TG license plate frame

Ta-Duuh.

With Brett's help got it figured out.

The dealer hadn't used the bolts to secure the plate to the frame.

Thanks Brett, for spending the time with this. It would have taken me awhile to figure it out without the pictures you took. I think I owe you a beer.

Sorry the pictures are sideways again.IMG_3771.jpgIMG_3772.jpg

Ta-Duuh.

Thanks Brett, for spending the time with this. It would have taken me awhile to figure it out without the pictures you took. I think I owe you a beer.

Sorry the pictures are sideways again.

You’re quite welcome & glad to help!

It actually is a nice license plate frame, considering the outer shell is chromed plastic, but it looks great!

ThumbUp

- Brett

Ta-Duuh.

Sorry the pictures are sideways again.

Looking at yours and then looking at mine I'm going to have to check and see if mine is installed correctly. I assumed it was but it looks like I might be wrong.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back