Passenger chrome plate / cupholder?

Jan 1, 2022
McKinney, TX USA
Howdy all. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Quick question, does anyone know what this chrome plate next to the passenger seat is for? I was guessing maybe a cupholder but there is no mount just a hole, maybe the previous owner kept it. Is that what it might be or is is form something else?

Thanks all!

Attachments

• ChromePLate.jpg
    ChromePLate.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 40
Howdy all. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Quick question, does anyone know what this chrome plate next to the passenger seat is for? I was guessing maybe a cupholder but there is no mount just a hole, maybe the previous owner kept it. Is that what it might be or is is form something else?

Thanks all!

Yep, that's the mounting bracket for the cupholder. the cupholder is missing. I have the exact one on my TG.

Yes,it is a Kuryakin. Had one on my 14 TG, and moved it to the 17 TG when I traded in. The Kury is chrome, and I wanted black, so I scuff-sanded it and shot it satin black. Had recurring deterioration issues with the drink basket, until I found the Ciro 50622. Got both rider and passenger, and real happy with both.

IMG_3741-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3741.jpg
    IMG_3741.jpg
    694.1 KB · Views: 30

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back