What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Fatty Chrome ISO Footpegs - Rubber Cushioned w/ Heel Rest

Installed the Fatty Chrome ISO Footpegs - Rubber Cushioned w/ Heel Rest today.

Going to Tennessee and North Carolina next week to ride the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway.

These should make the trip a lot nicer as well as all the other DK goodies that I have installed over the last month.

The list is getting long:D:D:D

Thanks for great products DK

Bob

Added the trike comfort lift, pro action series 13" shocks, had rear rotors turned down change rear brake pads organic Kevlar and flushed brake lines, cleaned front brakes and calipers and flushed lines, changed head light bulb and passing light bulbs to LED, changed handle bar grips and put new big bad max air horn.

Took me 3 1/2 day to complete.

Didnt get to ride it yet, in 2weeks I will ride and check shocks see if they are set right.

Getting ready for bike,blues and BBQ.

Got the toy hauler sealed and ready for the trip!

New Grips

My grips were turning my hands black nothing lasts forever I guess. they were HD logoed Chrome an rubber ribs never did really like them but they worked. Many years as ago (late 60's) my brother had a Triumph Daytona 500 Super sport and he put Avon grips on it. I can still remember those grips I believe they were called Classic back then and they still make something close. After looking at ever add and website I found memory foam grips from Avon. I have long fingers and wanted to keep the same diameter these grips a 1 5/8" in diameter just like I removed tomorrow I will take a test run just to make sure they are as good as I hope they are.:D travel safe Fred

Attachments

• DSC00570.JPG
    DSC00570.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC00562.JPG
    DSC00562.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC00568.JPG
    DSC00568.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC00565.JPG
    DSC00565.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC00571.JPG
    DSC00571.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 146
I plugged my old iPod with my 50's/60's music, Into the USB port in the compartment on the fariring, And it works, For me anyway thats an accomplishment of epic proportions....Usually when i plug something into a computer or a music device....I screw them up....And everything freezes up, Unless i can put a password in...And Which i can never remember..:gah:

Update on grips

:pepper:Test flight on new grips now I'm sorry I didn't change them out years ago I believe I may have fallen in love again. :goodjob: travel safely Fred
My grips were turning my hands black nothing lasts forever I guess. they were HD logoed Chrome an rubber ribs never did really like them but they worked. Many years as ago (late 60's) my brother had a Triumph Daytona 500 Super sport and he put Avon grips on it. I can still remember those grips I believe they were called Classic back then and they still make something close. After looking at ever add and website I found memory foam grips from Avon. I have long fingers and wanted to keep the same diameter these grips a 1 5/8" in diameter just like I removed tomorrow I will take a test run just to make sure they are as good as I hope they are.:D travel safe Fred

I plugged my old iPod with my 50's/60's music, Into the USB port in the compartment on the fariring, And it works, For me anyway thats an accomplishment of epic proportions....Usually when i plug something into a computer or a music device....I screw them up....And everything freezes up, Unless i can put a password in...And Which i can never remember..:gah:

Congratulations, and :welcome: to the 21st Century. :p

Is it a older iPod classic, with a harddrive in it?

I'm afraid that it last not very long, because of the heavy vibrations in the fairing.

If it is a newer flash model, there should be no problem.

I have no idea ' Bought it in 2011, And it was Velcro on the fairing of my 2011, Which vibrates more than the 2017... It's only about a half inch thick, And maybe 4 inches long On the 11 it was powered by the cigarette lighter, And for music another cable was plugged into the auxiliary jack on the radio..On the 17 it just plugs in the USB Plug ..:Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back