What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Sorry for disillusioning and shocking you :Joker3:

I am pretty sure, if it worked the last years on your 2011, it will last for ever on your much smoother running M8 :cool:

I only noticed the strong vibrations on the fairing, because i wanted to buy the windshield bags from HD for storing my camera. Only a good idea, if you wanna dissemble the camera :xzqxz:

Sorry for disillusioning and shocking you :Joker3:

I am pretty sure, if it worked the last years on your 2011, it will last for ever on your much smoother running M8 :cool:

I only noticed the strong vibrations on the fairing, because i wanted to buy the windshield bags from HD for storing my camera. Only a good idea, if you wanna dissemble the camera :xzqxz:

That's ok 👌 I did notice every now and then whenever i hit a large pothole on the 11 it would shuffle to a different song 'Not so with the 17!

Few things

Took the wife to breakfast and a 60+ mile cruise through the country. Took it to the dealership to adjust the gearshift position. Filled it up and got it washed up and ready for the next time.

Worked on my new 2017 Tri-Glide today.

Worked on my new 2017 Tri-Glide today. Put on some new grips. Installed Extended Mirrors. Put on the Transparent Film on the Fenders. (12 pieces) Filled the gas tank.

Worked on my new 2017 Tri-Glide today. Put on some new grips. Installed Extended Mirrors. Put on the Transparent Film on the Fenders. (12 pieces) Filled the gas tank.

Not to go off course here but speaking of the "Transparent Film on the Fenders", I have that on my 2016. I'm not real happy with that stuff right now. Hard headed bugs embedded themselves into the film and it doesn't clean up real good.

Instead of clicking on the download button, click on the little "+" button to the left of the download, that's where the info is:

Boom! Box 6.5GT

Date Released: 08/07/2017

Version: 1.21.2.1

Change Log:

Improvements

Notice stating that “Some models are susceptible to damage from vibration. Refer to the user manual” has been updated to clarify that it applies to some older media devices when plugged into the USB (Universal serial bus) port. New notice will now state “Some media devices are susceptible to damage from vibration. Refer to the user manual”.

Fixes

Siri® operation fixes.

Siri not initiating in some instances with long press of VR (Voice recognition) button.

VR cancelling Siri initiation despite activation through button press.

VR initializes prior to Siri initiation.

Global presets from USB device grayed out in display despite USB device plugged in.

Global presets are highlighted even after USB device is removed.

Scroll down button selects last item in media list in some instances.

Squelch pop up not shown properly in all instances after squelch button activation.

Map database names in some international regions were not fully displayed.

Next turn shown on weather map in some instances.

Various bug fixes.

Relocated Air Fill

Tired of removing saddle bag and side cover to check and adjust rear suspension air. Moved the fill port and it is now between the seat and tour pack. Lift the filler piece and its right there. Used an 8-32 screw and mounted it to a bracket that is part of the tour pac mounting. Had to bend it up somewhat. Rode for 100 miles and no issues with the wife feeling it.IMG_0760.JPGIMG_0761.JPG

Installed Avon Front Trike tire today. Will see how that works out! Dealer set it at 36#, me thinks it should be 38#, Any thoughts?

I have the Avon Trike specific tire on my Harley Road Glide conversion trike and I'm running that at 40 - 41 lb. Nice smooth ride at that pressure.

Installed Mighty-Mite Love Jugs and very pleased

I've been reading the posts here and researching the Love Jugs in general. When I was ready to buy I called Randy aka Papa Zook with my final questions concerning installation, type of mount and the 8 pin adapter he sells to make installation much easier. It was decided that I would use the standard mount with the new furnished vibration dampener that comes with the unit. I'm replacing my handle bars over the winter and may consider the frame mount then.

The package arrived and I couldn't wait to get it installed and on the street. It performed beyond expectation, they are definitely Might-Mite's. The engine runs cooler and the felt heat is decreased. I don't know why I waited so long. If your still on the fence about how these fans really work just give Randy a call @ 346-800-7946 or click on his "Love Jugs" banner in the forum. Your engine, your lower extremities and your passenger will luv Love Jugs Mighty-Mite's. ;)

Going to re adjust my fuel trim

Last night 2 up the PV flickered between 44.7 and 44.6 HMMMMMM

Might have to trade my copilot in 4 a new 1

OOPS I hope she aint watchin me type:laugh:

Going to re adjust my fuel trim

Last night 2 up the PV flickered between 44.7 and 44.6 HMMMMMM

Might have to trade my copilot in 4 a new 1

OOPS I hope she aint watchin me type:laugh:

Jack don't know how your checking the MPG....But if its a digital momentary reading...And not running at least 5 gals out then checking it ....

Doing it that way [Momentary] I can make my Hemi pickup's digital gauge read all the way up to 99 MPG........:Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back