What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

I ran mine under the floorboards for awhile...it is a stealth location and looks really cool.

Appreciate your business.

Kevin

Finished the install. Soldiered the wire extensions in. Used di-electric grease and heat shrink tubing to seal everything up and keep out corrosion. The tubing on the wire extensions was big enough with a little help to go over the tubing on the wires coming out of the lights. Made for a slick, clean, and waterproof install. I have to say those posi-tap connectors are the cat's meow. Slick set-up!

Thanks again Kevin, for a well put together and thought out package.

Finished the install. Soldiered the wire extensions in. Used di-electric grease and heat shrink tubing to seal everything up and keep out corrosion. The tubing on the wire extensions was big enough with a little help to go over the tubing on the wires coming out of the lights. Made for a slick, clean, and waterproof install. I have to say those posi-tap connectors are the cat's meow. Slick set-up!

Thanks again Kevin, for a well put together and thought out package.

We've been very impressed with the posi-taps too.

Thank you!

Kevin

Installed floorboard extensions

Installed FL-Vied-10 after removing the cat . . .(not sure if I need to adjust the settings or not)

Cool wings and tank lift next week . . . failed to remove them before trading in the FW . . .

Uncledoc

Dyno

Had the new 120 ST engine dyno'ed and tuned. It was running rich so I hope now the gas mileage will increase. Runs a lot better and smoother. Final readings Max Power = 116 Max Torque = 130. It runs a lot better than the old 103 :)

Going to make a run with the wife this weekend :)

Installed FL-Vied-10 after removing the cat . . .(not sure if I need to adjust the settings or not)

Cool wings and tank lift next week . . . failed to remove them before trading in the FW . . .

Uncledoc

On the vieds, I called nightryder and they said 75%. most post I found said 50 to 65%. Set mine at 65% and bike runs nice, so I left it there. Good luck.

Uncledoc

On the vieds, I called nightryder and they said 75%. most post I found said 50 to 65%. Set mine at 65% and bike runs nice, so I left it there. Good luck.

What graygoat said.

I've found that every bike runs a bit differently. So I start at 50% and move up and down, riding about 25 miles or so at each setting. You will know which setting is best after testing out some different ones above and below 50.

Kevin

Filter Relocation and EBS on, No go on oil cooler

Installed the filter relocation kit and EBS with catch can today.:):)

Tried to install the Oil cooler and found that no matter what I tried it would not fit with my Coolmaster fans on.

Finally gave up and finished the filter relocation without it.

Looks like I will need to return it.:(

Bob

What didn't I do lol changed handle bars and grips , moved tour pack back ,raised tank , extended floor boards , put on mirror extenders , extended shift peg , have new seat and wind shield coming soon

And that was all this past week

Installed the filter relocation kit and EBS with catch can today.:):)

Tried to install the Oil cooler and found that no matter what I tried it would not fit with my Coolmaster fans on.

Finally gave up and finished the filter relocation without it.

Looks like I will need to return it.:(

Bob

Yeah, no way to have an oil cooler with the Cool Masters. The oil cooler will fit with the Mighty Mites.

Kevin

What didn't I do lol changed handle bars and grips , moved tour pack back ,raised tank , extended floor boards , put on mirror extenders , extended shift peg , have new seat and wind shield coming soon

And that was all this past week

You've been busy! Lots of little things that will make for a much more comfortable ride! :)

Kevin

Rode it over to the Dealership, picked up a few things, then up to Memphis on an errand. Then took the long way home. :)

Trunk is full, Tour-Pak is full, so bungie cords and the back seat got used too.

Memphis%207-16-17_zpsogqcjec0.jpg

Kevin

Nothing - here on sundays, it's "Let's go to the country day " for the city a/h's. Every one has a GPS on the dash, yet still ask for directions :Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrArcade
Back