My New To Me Roadsmith

Great, Rich! Now I have a question for you: Our Roadsmiths lack a trunk handle and the Trikeshop website does not show one under optional accessories. If you know of any please let me know.

Konrad,

The only trunk handle I ever saw for our Roadsmith's was the one in those photos I posted with the additional LED Trunk Spoiler from Tony's Trikes. I'm sure if you call him (256-828-6565) he'll give you all of the information and offer to sell you one. I'm also going to look into it after I have the new spoiler installed. One purchase at a time, lol! :laugh:

Konrad,

The only trunk handle I ever saw for our Roadsmith's was the one in those photos I posted with the additional LED Trunk Spoiler from Tony's Trikes. I'm sure if you call him (256-828-6565) he'll give you all of the information and offer to sell you one. I'm also going to look into it after I have the new spoiler installed. One purchase at a time, lol! :laugh:

I sent Tony an email requestiing pricing. Like you I am pretty avid about my WingSmith. Avid, heck - obsessed is a better description!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back