2010 GW Roadsmith aged tires; rear tire to front

I have a yearly pass at my local car wash (UNlimited car washes) Everytime I pass the car wash, in I go and get my vehicle(s) washed, (and that included undercarrage as well)

On my TRIKE I'm not only an oil changeOHLIC BUT I'm also a clean freakOHLIC as well...............

When I wash the TRIKE , I usually put a block in front of the front wheel, and jack up the rear of the bike, and using a long handled brush, I clean underneath, as well using soapy water................. I love clean! outside as well as under side.............

Ronnie

1/11/24

I have a yearly pass at my local car wash (UNlimited car washes) Everytime I pass the car wash, in I go and get my vehicle(s) washed, (and that included undercarrage as well)

On my TRIKE I'm not only an oil changeOHLIC BUT I'm also a clean freakOHLIC as well...............

When I wash the TRIKE , I usually put a block in front of the front wheel, and jack up the rear of the bike, and using a long handled brush, I clean underneath, as well using soapy water................. I love clean! outside as well as under side.............

Ronnie

1/11/24

Sounds like you do love clean.

I only get the monthly car wash on one of my cars. I do this between say November and April. For the other months, I usually wash my car by hand.

The other vehicle, my Tahoe is not used that much so, I don't get that monthly service.

For my tirke, we usually wash it once a week (unless we travel and hit some rain). It is usually waxed by my wife every other month.

Sounds like you do love clean.

I only get the monthly car wash on one of my cars. I do this between say November and April. For the other months, I usually wash my car by hand.

The other vehicle, my Tahoe is not used that much so, I don't get that monthly service.

For my tirke, we usually wash it once a week (unless we travel and hit some rain). It is usually waxed by my wife every other month.

Oh as far as wax'n , everytime, it rains into my garage I go and give it a total wax job (i'm retired /so I have the time)

Ronnie

1/13/24

Oh as far as wax'n , everytime, it rains into my garage I go and give it a total wax job (i'm retired /so I have the time)

Ronnie

1/13/24

I’m retired going on 23 years now…And I don’t have time to wax the Trike but maybe? Only once in two years….😳…When IF I ever trade it in the dealer can wax it for the next owner…

My my wife’s brother worked for Great Lakes steel many years ago just outside of Detroit?. He said all the workers cars sitting in the parking lot would rust out within two years even Corvettes though they are fiberglass the metal part's like radiator brackets etc.. they would rust out salt and steel don’t mix..

No way would a car rust out in 2 years :Whack:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back