Maggie Valley 2015

I would consider myself a bonified expert.

Lota' experts in this "Field".....:laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

I look forward to meeting everyone I am new to the group but I know I enjoy meeting with other riders, I made my reservation tonight.

You're gonna' meet some of the Finest Folks You have ever encountered...TRIKE TALK & TOI Rock.......ThumbUp

We would LOVE to attend this meet, but we don't need a motel room as we have friends who own a cabin there.

We could also meet up with any other Florida folks heading to the valley, strength in numbers, don'tcha know...

Please let us know if anyone would like to join us or if any other members have made plans already...

Thanks in advance,

Ron ("LT") and Leslie ("The Fox")

Our Maggie Valley "Rally In The Valley" will be Sept 7,8,9,10,11 (Mon-Friday) of 2015. The Host hotel will be Best Western and will include the discount rate of $65 per night to Trike Talk / T.O.I. member attending. This is a GREAT rate and rooms will most likely sell out pretty fast, so book as soon as you can. Be sure and tell them that you are with Trike Talk to get the discount rate is this is way below the normal rate. There will be a $10 per person registration fee to help cover the expenses of hosting this event. We put a great deal of time and money into this site, as well as the event itself, to include: name tags, arm bands, printed materials, refreshments, trophies, door prizes, etc and really would appreciate your support in order to make these events a success. The host hotel link and phone number is below.

Best Western Website

828-926-3962

This sounds great. Being new to the trike kingdom (may years on two wheels) I'd love to meet others on three wheels. I only live about three hours from Maggie Valley. Can't wait.

OK, Just confirmed reservations at Best Western::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Arriving Sept 8, 2015 - Sept. 10, 2015. Leaving Fri. AM at noon to ride back to SC.

Rate was $65.00/ night as Posted. I was Lucky to get the LAST Pet friendly room available. Don't know room # yet only that it is on the ground floor.
Johnathan said all of the Pet friendly rooms were booked so I guess we are not the only ones traveling with a furry companion. We have a little Yorkie that is my hairy Son and loves to go anywhere we do. Triking is somewhat new to him but he has ridden and Loves it. He's also a Campaholic and loves the outdoors.

We are looking forward to this very much. :D
Has there been a schedule of activities or events posted yet?
Johnathan said some are coming in on Sunday and Monday but due to Labor day weekend rooms were scarce.

We will leave early Tuesday morning from Lexington, SC and should be there by 11AM but can't check in until 3PM. BUMMER:AGGHH:

Well, I sold my Goldie last spring :( *sniff*. BUT, I would sure love to see you all again, so I hope you'll allow a cage driver to join in! Figure as long as I pay my way.... :laugh:

Well hello stranger! Come on, we always have a good time in Maggie Valley!!! Be glad your not up here in the cold and snow:AGGHH:

Well, I sold my Goldie last spring :( *sniff*. BUT, I would sure love to see you all again, so I hope you'll allow a cage driver to join in! Figure as long as I pay my way.... :laugh:

Cage, trike, bike, unicycle, roller shoes - however you can show up it's always good to see Trike Talk family. :wave4:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back