I am done

Re: Iam done

Congratulations Rick. Retirement is great. Its just like welfare. Get up when you want, go to bed when you want. Do what you want when you want, or do nothing. And the great part is they send you money just like welfare. From Lawrenceville ,Il. not to far from Linton In. Get Joe this summer and go riding.

AHH, every night a Friday, everyday a Saturday!!!!!<o:p
</o
DO NOT BELIVE IT. You will be busier than you have ever been. BUT, you will enjoy it.
Good luck and congratulations.
Dennis ThumbUp

PS: it is nice to start getting a check sent to house and you never had to show up at work to earn it. But remember, you earned it for all the years you worked.
<o:p</o

Congratulations welcome to the fun part of life.

I love retirement in so many ways. It is -5 degrees outside and I don't have to go to work and fix frozen trucks. All my friends told me I would be bored in a week and looking for another job for something to do. It has been 5 years an not bored yet in fact don't know how I had time to do everything and work too. The people that don't like retirement are people that don't have anything to do other than what ever their job is. You have a trike you will never look back only wish you were able to do it sooner. Have fun and ride often enjoy your well earned retirement.

Congrats!! welcome to retirement. Like I tell everyone that ask: Everyday is a Saturday, but try and find something you like doing to keep you from getting bored. Winters up here in Michigan can slow ya down if you don't have something to pass your time on. ThumbUp:Coffee:

You'll be sorry!! Many days I wish I had a job so I would get some time off. I've never been so busy in my whole life as I have been since I retired.

Seriously, your going to love it. Congratulations.

I am so jealous!!!! Hoping to be out of where I work in under three years. The worse thing is most of my friends that I have worked with for the past 40 years have already "been paroled". I keep telling people I'm not really old, just look old and feel old. Not looking forward to going to work Monday morning with expected high of 20 below. I salute you. Bear

Enjoy your retirement!

As a practicing retireaholic I think the hardest thing I've had to overcome is how to manage all of those Saturdays.

I think today is the sixth one isn't it?

Last edited:

thanks everyone (day 2)................. weather going to get bad here waiting till spring or warmer weather to get the trike out be safe and warm and thanks again

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back