It's finally done!

Jul 26, 2020
Union Gap, WA
Good morning, I was finally able to pick my trike last weekend!! :clapping: and I managed to get it home without wrecking it and killing myself too! LOL. It's been over two years since I had even ridden it because of bad knees and subsequent surgeries to replace said bad knees and had never ridden a three or four wheeler before.

So I do have a question...It's a Motortrike conversion so when I asked the guys there when I picked up what setting should I be running on the airbags they quickly went over it but I was a little overwhelmed with all the info I was getting and didn't get what they were saying. So lower pressure means a softer ride/higher more firm? Firm being better when traveling on a road and softer around town? I am such a newbie LOL.

And a shoutout to Pappa Zook for having a six degree rake kit for me or I would have had to wait until the end of this month to get the trike.

Attachments

• Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 83
Josephine nice trike. You have a good idea on how the bags work, but they also depend on the amount of weight that is being put on the trike. People and load. more weight more air needed to help the suspension handle the load. Slight adjustments make a big difference. ENJOY your ride

Good morning, I was finally able to pick my trike last weekend!! :clapping: and I managed to get it home without wrecking it and killing myself too! LOL. It's been over two years since I had even ridden it because of bad knees and subsequent surgeries to replace said bad knees and had never ridden a three or four wheeler before.

So I do have a question...It's a Motortrike conversion so when I asked the guys there when I picked up what setting should I be running on the airbags they quickly went over it but I was a little overwhelmed with all the info I was getting and didn't get what they were saying. So lower pressure means a softer ride/higher more firm? Firm being better when traveling on a road and softer around town? I am such a newbie LOL.

And a shoutout to Pappa Zook for having a six degree rake kit for me or I would have had to wait until the end of this month to get the trike.

≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥ThumbUp≤≥ThumbUp≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤:clapping:.........

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back