What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Did my 40K service on my '14, getting it ready for a week in Ft. Lauderdale. I have to say that the Dual Cool setup from Kevin makes riding in the Florida heat more bearable!

Ride man, ride!

Washed all the bugs and dust off. Shined up with Glare Polish. I highly recommend the Glare product line. Use it on both My bikes and My Airstream.

Did pre-ride checks and adjusted the clutch for rides this weekend.

Also removed left side heat shield to see how much difference it makes.

Finally washed all the road crap/flying critters off the trike. What a collection ..........:D 4200 plus miles in one week sure kills a lot of bugs :laugh:

Did my 40K service on my '14, getting it ready for a week in Ft. Lauderdale. I have to say that the Dual Cool setup from Kevin makes riding in the Florida heat more bearable!

Ride man, ride!

Spent half a day getting it cleaned back up after our trip to Lauderdale... with a side day trip to Key West; 4+ hours each way, most in blistering heat. There were time at 50 mph where I checked the vehicle status; 33 psi oil pressure at 105-107* air temp! Thank God (and Kevin!) for the Dual Cool setup. A great week on the road!

My picture taking ability is abysmal to say the least. They end up sideways when I try to upload them. I believe the issue is that I use an Android tablet.

- - - Updated - - -

Installed the TX and US flags from The ProPad on the luggage rack. Adjusted the rear tire pressure downwards to the recommended 26 psi. Both were 3 psi above ! :AGGHH:

Good Luck with whatever you do.

The main reason I bought my TG now is because my job situation isn't very good, so I thought, since I have the money now (and won't later), that I better buy the TG now and be guaranteed I'll have something to ride for the next 20 or so years. ThumbUp

Besides my hips are starting to worry me. Maybe another 3 or 4 years on a 2 wheeler would be my limit. I sure don't see the option of "NOT" riding in my 70's and 80's. :)

It would be nice if I could afford 2 bikes. A 2 wheel and the TG :D

Older Sportsters are getting more affordable as an option to still get your 2 wheel "fix" every once in a while. They are a little lighter to deal with at intersections at a stop than a full dresser too.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back