What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

Brake pedal for mama in case you were going to fast .

just kidding maybe so the passenger heel does not garf the inner fender:Shrug:

Last gen trikes did not have the amount of up/down travel for the passenger floorboards that the Rushmore's have. Thus, that is for the passenger with a short inseam to rest their foot on.

Brake pedal for mama in case you were going to fast .

just kidding maybe so the passenger heel does not garf the inner fender:Shrug:

I thought maybe a brake for the passenger, or a kick starter. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Last gen trikes did not have the amount of up/down travel for the passenger floorboards that the Rushmore's have. Thus, that is for the passenger with a short inseam to rest their foot on.

Thanks. You'd think it would take the same effort to design that as it would to design a bracket to move the floorboard. :confused:

Fathers day

Children gifted Frenched light trim rings really like the looks.ThumbUp fearless

Attachments

• DSC00278.JPG
    DSC00278.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC00270.JPG
    DSC00270.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC00267.JPG
    DSC00267.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC00268.JPG
    DSC00268.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC00269.JPG
    DSC00269.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC00266.JPG
    DSC00266.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 176
Nice looking mirrors Doug that will match your black bike beautifully. Was it difficult to install the DK Custom Tank Lift and have you noticed any difference yet in the felt heat?

Thanks! The tank lift wasn't really difficult, but my son helped hold the tank up while I installed the kit. It would help to have three hands! The hardest part was putting the nut on the top portion because it's between the "ear" on the tank and the trike's spine. We had to remove one of the fluid reservoirs on the right side to tighten the nut, but it was about a half hour job.

So far the heat results are positive, but I have only ridden it for a couple of hours since the installation. I also removed the left heat shield, which I believe helped as well.

My wife and I went for a nice ride. I worked the last 16 days straight 75 to 80 hrs. a week. I had off today and the weather for Wisconsin was perfect. We only went about 150 miles but it was the perfect "recharging" I needed.

My wife and I went for a nice ride. I worked the last 16 days straight 75 to 80 hrs. a week. I had off today and the weather for Wisconsin was perfect. We only went about 150 miles but it was the perfect "recharging" I needed.

Nothing beats a V-Twin therapy session after a rough work week!

Wish I had the knowledge to do this. Eventually I hope to learn all this stuff but for now the dealer will install. That way they have to service it for me if they screw it up. :)

Exactly why I had the dealer do my CB addition... besides, it has to go to the dealer for them to flash the radio to accept the new module.

Mini Floorboard Kit

Added the H-D mini floorboard kit 50500403A. Allowed me to get rid of the obnoxious calf killing, ugly looking, fold up OE floorboards. Mo-Co catalog says the kit won't fit ......... :laugh: They do ! These allow one to install mini floor boards like the ones on the Limited Low or foot pegs. I went with blacked out streamliner passenger pegs.

Added the H-D mini floorboard kit 50500403A. Allowed me to get rid of the obnoxious calf killing, ugly looking, fold up OE floorboards. Mo-Co catalog says the kit won't fit ......... :laugh: They do ! These allow one to install mini floor boards like the ones on the Limited Low or foot pegs. I went with blacked out streamliner passenger pegs.

Ya have to say it with Pics!

jc

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back