tri glide saddle bags

What's the part number for those saddlemen bags shown in the video? Also, are they HD bags or saddlemen ?? The post or thread mentions both.

The bags in the video are not H-D

I don't know why mounting hardware are not included with the bags. I wouldn't buy anything without included hardware.

There aren't even mounting holes in the bags either.

Installation complete

UPS dropped off HD saddle bag kit yesterday,so I dived into the installation this morning. I took my time and taped off lower break line on inner panel and then aligned template per instructions. Marked lower holes and drilled with a step drill instead of a regular drill bit. Once holes were drilled and attachments bolted in place,bag self aligned itself for final marking for top retaining bracket. I did find I was unable to locate and attach upper bracket without removing wheels. Once I had wheels off,one side at a time, installation was so much easier. The outcome of the installation all depends on the alignment of the template to the break line. I am very satisfied with the looks of the bags and know I will utilize the storage space.

Attachments

• IMG_0072 (2).jpg
    IMG_0072 (2).jpg
    806.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0073 (2).jpg
    IMG_0073 (2).jpg
    718.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0075 (2).jpg
    IMG_0075 (2).jpg
    758.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0074 (2).jpg
    IMG_0074 (2).jpg
    724.6 KB · Views: 81

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back