Tri Glide Filling Gas Tank Overfill Issues

I fill on slow and listen as well. I also use the fuel cap as a cover over the nozzle when removing the nozzle from the tank to catch any drips. After a while it becomes a nice habit and prevents drips on your tank. The gas drips may not harm a properly waxed tank but mentally they are not good.

I fill on slow and listen as well. I also use the fuel cap as a cover over the nozzle when removing the nozzle from the tank to catch any drips. After a while it becomes a nice habit and prevents drips on your tank. The gas drips may not harm a properly waxed tank but mentally they are not good.

Wait till you try filling the tank using one of these babies. You have to hold the cover back in order for fill to start. The good part is you can tell when you're full because your hand gets wet from the overflow.

iu

When I pull up to the pump I know from checking the OEM gauge about how much gas I will be taking on. I turn the handlebars to the side for a little more room and pump fast until I am within about a gallon of full. I slow it down for the last gallon until it comes all the way up. I only shake/burp it once and I'm done.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back