Maggie Valley Attendance Poll

Are You Planning to attend the 2022 Maggie Valley Gathering?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the old sign up sheets husbands and wives both signed up.I think here its just the hubby taking the survey plus alot of the wives probably don't have an account on here.

Sad to say, Jo Ann and I are not going to make it to MV this year, our trike is in the shop with the top end torn down. Most of you know about our oil usage issues, there is a problem with the rings and some other things. By the time we get the bike back and try to get the engine broke in again, MV will be past.

We will truly miss everyone, this would have been our 6th year at the Gathering, ride safe and have an extra scoop of ice cream along the Rattler for us. Also be careful with the moonshine this year, lol.

Sad to say, Jo Ann and I are not going to make it to MV this year, our trike is in the shop with the top end torn down. Most of you know about our oil usage issues, there is a problem with the rings and some other things. By the time we get the bike back and try to get the engine broke in again, MV will be past.

We will truly miss everyone, this would have been our 6th year at the Gathering, ride safe and have an extra scoop of ice cream along the Rattler for us. Also be careful with the moonshine this year, lol.

Hell Gary, break it in at MV. Rides aren't fast enough to hurt & you tow it up ,right ?? They should have it done in a week and you can do a lot of food rides to get it broke in also.

Thanks guys, don't really know about how long it's going to be down with all the parts shortages and such. We will really miss being there, Jo Ann really looks forward to the riding in the mountains and the BLT we always get at Smokey Mountain Diner. We'll be thinking of everyone, be safe.

I can tell you it's not going to be the same w/o you and Jo Ann. :(

God willing we'll see you next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Only 9 so far? While that's a perfect size group to lead, we could handle a lot more than that.

Oh good, John is going to lead again!
icon6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back