Maggie Valley 2019???

Well folks, let the Maggie Valley festivities unofficially begin as I officially planted the Maggie Valley Trike Talk.Com flag today, here, in beautiful Maggie Valley. :D

I look forward to seeing everyone at our annual Maggie Valley event.

Hopefully "Moonshine Mike", our resident brew master, has the stills all fired up and working to capacity.:laugh::laugh:

Crap! crap! crap! crap! crap!

Shirley has somehow torn two tendons in her left shoulder.

Appointment with the surgeon is Sept 6th. She has her arm in a sling until then and for some time after I'm sure.

So it looks like we're out again this year.

Y'all behave in our absence and ride safe.

Maggie Valley ???

Mike, sorry about Shirly's shoulder(Sadface) . Was really looking forward to seeing you all. Looks like we are going to be in trouble again this year (Worried) , with out you being there to keep everybody in check.

Wow, Mike! :( Sorry about Shirley's shoulder and you two not making it to Maggie Valley. We definitely will miss you all and be in trouble without you to keep us all straight!

We will keep Shirley in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

Sorry about Shirley's shoulder.Were definately in trouble now.You guys will be in our prayers.That visit would be awesome if she is up to it.

Dang Mike, going to miss you guys again, give Shirley our best, it would be great to see you even for a couple of hours.

Thank's guy's

We we're sure hoping to be part of the trouble this year, but what can you do?

We may ride up in the truck one evening. Shirley's sure not up to riding the trike.

Sorry you'r not gonna make it. 2paps will be enjoying your breakfast:laugh:.

Tuesday night would be a good night to drive up for.

Jan & John

Thank's guy's

We we're sure hoping to be part of the trouble this year, but what can you do?

We may ride up in the truck one evening. Shirley's sure not up to riding the trike.

Sorry you'r not gonna make it. 2paps will be enjoying your breakfast:laugh:.

Tuesday night would be a good night to drive up for.

Jan & John

+6 on thatThumbUp

Procrastinating got the best of me! I just called and cancelled my room for the gathering.:mad:

I'm working on my house getting ready to sell it. I need to list it NLT the middle of Sept. I want it sold before the snow falls. Once it's sold or all my furniture is sold, I will be moving in with friends for a while or into my camper/toy hauler that I pick up Saturday.

If all goes well I will be retiring just after the first of the year. I need to be on the company payroll Dec 31st for them to make their contribution to my retirement savings account for 2019. So, I plan on being on the payroll Jan 1st so that they need to give me my 4 weeks vacation and 1 week PTO. I plan on using all 5 weeks of that and then hitting the road.

I will be heading south to start out and work my way to Laughlin NV for the Laughlin River Run in April. After that, a short stay in CA to see some friends and maybe a little golfing. Hope to be around Deadwood SD before Sturgis. I have no desire to go to that event but if I'm running late or change my mind, I can stick around.

Looking forward to traveling and maybe going to some other trike gatherings throughout the country.

Sure going to miss everyone at MV this year but I must get my house on the market to make this happen!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures and reading the police logs.... LOL

Everyone have a safe trip to and from and especially while you are there.

OH, my room was on the 1st floor by the center stairs...I think the same one I had last year if anyone wants to call and try to get it.

Procrastinating got the best of me! I just called and cancelled my room for the gathering.:mad:

I'm working on my house getting ready to sell it. I need to list it NLT the middle of Sept. I want it sold before the snow falls. Once it's sold or all my furniture is sold, I will be moving in with friends for a while or into my camper/toy hauler that I pick up Saturday.

If all goes well I will be retiring just after the first of the year. I need to be on the company payroll Dec 31st for them to make their contribution to my retirement savings account for 2019. So, I plan on being on the payroll Jan 1st so that they need to give me my 4 weeks vacation and 1 week PTO. I plan on using all 5 weeks of that and then hitting the road.

I will be heading south to start out and work my way to Laughlin NV for the Laughlin River Run in April. After that, a short stay in CA to see some friends and maybe a little golfing. Hope to be around Deadwood SD before Sturgis. I have no desire to go to that event but if I'm running late or change my mind, I can stick around.

Looking forward to traveling and maybe going to some other trike gatherings throughout the country.

Sure going to miss everyone at MV this year but I must get my house on the market to make this happen!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures and reading the police logs.... LOL

Everyone have a safe trip to and from and especially while you are there.

OH, my room was on the 1st floor by the center stairs...I think the same one I had last year if anyone wants to call and try to get it.

2xTrbl,

Your message is the pits! I like many others will miss you, alot! Dibs on your share of Mike's libations! :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Now that that's out of the way, I'm very happy for you! I hope you can execute your plan as presented. It should be a wonderful adventure.

Stay safe my friend and swing by if you ever get to the FL panhandle.

Cheers,

Ed

2xTrbl,

Your message is the pits! I like many others will miss you, alot! Dibs on your share of Mike's libations! :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Now that that's out of the way, I'm very happy for you! I hope you can execute your plan as presented. It should be a wonderful adventure.

Stay safe my friend and swing by if you ever get to the FL panhandle.

Cheers,

Ed

Thanks my friend. I'm kind of bummed out but it's my own fault. I will probably be swinging thru the panhandle at some point as I head west. Have many Air Force friends in every state along the way. Hell, I even have a Navy buddy who wanted to be in the Air Force last year....LOL Look forward to seeing you at some point. Take it easy on the hooch. I believe you should only eat the fruit:clapping::clapping::D:D

DoubleTrouble, enjoy your retirement and your journey, hope it all comes together for you. Millie and I will not make MV either, but maybe catch up with you some other time.

OldBikerBill

Dennis, a lot of us will miss you in Maggie Valley this year. Good luck in your endeavers. Hope things work out for you. Enjoy your retirement!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back