Broken Defective Frame on Voyager Trike !!!!!

I am new to this Forum.

I purchased a brand new 2015 Honda Goldwing Valkyrie and had a brand new Voyager Trike frame installed by one of its authorized dealers. The motorcycle and the Voyager trike kit have been operated LESS THAN 2 years, and less than 15,000 total miles.

Took my Voyager trike to an authorized Voyager trike dealer because the steel tubular trike frame has broken and is defective. Voyager picked up the trike from the dealer, but now REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE BROKEN TRIKE FRAME, claiming the frame must have been cut by it's own dealer. They won't do anything whatsoever to help me. It looks like I am going to have to sue Voyager to have my trike fixed.

Anyone else on here having these kinds of problems with Voyager?

Richard

I am new to this Forum.

I purchased a brand new 2015 Honda Goldwing Valkyrie and had a brand new Voyager Trike frame installed by one of its authorized dealers. The motorcycle and the Voyager trike kit have been operated LESS THAN 2 years, and less than 15,000 total miles.

Took my Voyager trike to an authorized Voyager trike dealer because the steel tubular trike frame has broken and is defective. Voyager picked up the trike from the dealer, but now REFUSES TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE BROKEN TRIKE FRAME, claiming the frame must have been cut by it's own dealer. They won't do anything whatsoever to help me. It looks like I am going to have to sue Voyager to have my trike fixed.

Anyone else on here having these kinds of problems with Voyager?

Richard

Richard.....Welcome To Trike-Talk.....:wave4:....Wish i could help...But keep us informed of the outcome ........

I would have Voyager document their findings in writing. If they are saying the dealer inappropriately cut the frame, I can understand why they taking the stand that they are. Before throwing money at attorneys, take the documentation about the cut frame to your dealer and give them a chance to correct their error. Whatever happens, make sure you get every decision in writing and keep a log documenting every conversation. Good luck..... Jim

I would have Voyager document their findings in writing. If they are saying the dealer inappropriately cut the frame, I can understand why they taking the stand that they are. Before throwing money at attorneys, take the documentation about the cut frame to your dealer and give them a chance to correct their error. Whatever happens, make sure you get every decision in writing and keep a log documenting every conversation. Good luck..... Jim

Welcome aboard the above advise is good. If after doing these steps and you do not get results then you may have to go the lawyer route. Get your trike back before you go the lawyer route. Whoever has it, if not you, might put a mechanics lean on it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back