2014 Tri-Glide Rumors

I guess in the years to come I'll be an old fart on my TG with the little 103" air cooled engine, with forgotten crap in my lower fairings and my busted ass HK radio just taking up space....but I'll be happy with it.

Well, I built what they could come up with, a Road Glide Ultra Trike, even before they came out with the ultra version of the Road Glide. See no reason for me to change, no matter what the company does, in the future. Except a big motor when I wear out this one.

Gary... unfortunately we will soon find music being sold in digital format only and the way of the CD will follow the same path of the 8-Track and Cassette.

If my guess is correct then there will be a whole new inner fairing dash outlay. I think they will do away with the air temp and voltage gauge to make room for the larger touch pad radio.

We will know for sure at the 110 anniversary party. I could be wrong with my guessing as well....

Yep, CD's are getting a little long in the tooth. My 2012 Wing has a usb port in the tour-pak that I can plug either a usb stick in to it or an Ipod and control either one.

Since we are 'gazing into the future....

I am astonished that Honda hasn't started producing a factory 'Wing' Trike. With popularity of the Tri-Glides it just makes sense. Eliminate the expense of buying a new Wing, then dropping another 6 to 10 grand to convert it, would give Harley a run for it's money.

Just a thought.

I'd be all over 6 - 10 grand for a conversion on my new Wing, I'm figuring I'll be in the 16 - 18 grand range for the conversion when I have it done. Your right, if Honda would do a GW trike they would give HD a run for their money.

I guess in the years to come I'll be an old fart on my TG with the little 103" air cooled engine, with forgotten crap in my lower fairings and my busted ass HK radio just taking up space....but I'll be happy with it.

I will probably be riding right behind you, still putting in a CD if they can still be bought. We can pull over and let them “cool down” and call home on phones that are too large, flip open and do not have key pads or touch screens on them.<o:p </o

Hoping we do not break down and have to wait on parts for our 5 year old antiques.<o:p </o

Oh the life of old farts lost in this ever evolving world. Change is good, just seems like it comes at me way to fast to adjust. This from a guy that just now got a flat screen HD TV. Had to get rid of a good working 26” tube type screen. (Remembering, others also live in same house and want to make changes, she who must be obeyed) It is nice but universal control was a little hard to wrap my head around.<o:p </o

Dennis, I will adjust, maybe, if I have to, when she who must be obeyed says it is time!<o:p ThumbUp</o

I will probably be riding right behind you, still putting in a CD if they can still be bought. We can pull over and let them “cool down” and call home on phones that are too large, flip open and do not have key pads or touch screens on them.<o:p </o

Hoping we do not break down and have to wait on parts for our 5 year old antiques.<o:p </o

Oh the life of old farts lost in this ever evolving world. Change is good, just seems like it comes at me way to fast to adjust. This from a guy that just now got a flat screen HD TV. Had to get rid of a good working 26” tube type screen. (Remembering, others also live in same house and want to make changes, she who must be obeyed) It is nice but universal control was a little hard to wrap my head around.<o:p </o

Dennis, I will adjust, maybe, if I have to, when she who must be obeyed says it is time!<o:p ThumbUp</o

I still have a 26" tube and a 19", as they crap out I replace them with flat screens. Just replaced a 36" tube in the family room with a 60" LED flat screen.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back