What Mufflers on your HD ?

Reinharts 4" with baffles

I own a new 2021 HD Tri Glide Ultra in Venom Green with 540 miles on it. I have been adding to it since I bought it, and now am upgrading the OEM exhaust to the Reinhart 4" Baffled slip-ons. My brother-in-law is the VP of Harley Engineering and has recommended this combo for me. He says I didn't need a tune, but it wouldn't hurt either. Since I have a high Screaming Eagle flow intake as well the tune will richen the mixture a bit and I will get better mileage once completed. I have noted the pipes are not as loud as some say, but if revved, they do speak to you...

While cursing they sound like a Harley should, and they seemed to give me a bit more power when the throttle was opened. I am always looking for information from others to improve my ride, and am open to your comments. BTW: I am using the V&H FP4 tuner for all this. :Dorag:

Latest Update.jpg

I just bought a 21 pretty much stock. S&S slip ons is the only mod it had. Sounds pretty good, will be de catting the header so maybe the sound will change a bit. On my 14 I had Fuelmoto 4” Jackpots, they sounded good but it would be as good with Rinehart, Rush, Vance & Hines… if you are riding and hear a bike you like the sound, ask the owner what he has.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back