What motorcycle gang do you belong to?

I've resisted replying to this thread long enough..... The "Old Gezzers" are a real diverse group. Most of us have ridden many different brands. Some of us have ridden for over 70 years now. Here is a photo of some of the brothers at our "Crib" Getting ready for the annual New Years Day Ride..

IMG_4459.jpg

Even though the article was total BS satire with zero truth to it, look how many were and are perfectly willing to believe it. You can post anything you want to dream up, and there are scores of people willing to believe.

The only club/gang I ever wanted to belong to was Malcolm Forbes club, The Capitalist Tools. He was an avid motorcyclist and rubbed elbows with the rich and poor alike.

Even though the article was total BS satire with zero truth to it, look how many were and are perfectly willing to believe it. You can post anything you want to dream up, and there are scores of people willing to believe.

The only club/gang I ever wanted to belong to was Malcolm Forbes club, The Capitalist Tools. He was an avid motorcyclist and rubbed elbows with the rich and poor alike.

Waddayamean it aint true?!?!?!? I know it is cause I read it on the interbynet. Gimme my tinfoil doorag!!

what gang

I guess I am in trouble I have been in a few gangs military gang, trike talk gang and the worst of all the over the hill gang. some I don't want to revile

I don't belong to any gang right now but I guess if I was to join a gang it would be the DQ gang. We make sure when we ride if there is a DQ we will stop at it.

fires

As a member of the BLUE KNIGHTS (retired LEO)
I'm on THEIR list, but then I'm also on several others (military, gun owner, etc)......known it for years........BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!
:mad:
hello hope that big fire isn't to close to you boy its bad
I lived in Stockton a lot of years now in Visalia

bdmartin123

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back