What motorcycle gang do you belong to?

I am a card carrying member of the "Old Farts International Gang". The town folk clear a path when we ride in.

:party:
Where do I JOIN!?? I've been called a "Old Fart" for years! and the wiffee will confirm it! Hates it when I let go while riding the Trike. I call it the dangers of riding behind me. :kpzxvq:

Just found out, that is a satirical website. Notice the .com.co

And the other news on their ticker..., George Zimmerman announces for Pres, Pennsylvania bridge repaired with rope & duct tape, etc

I was about to get angry...
I didn't believe that story. Not that I don't think its true. I just don't believe they would admit it that easily. As far as a prospective employer seeing you are a biker on a background check. I showed up for my current job 17 years ago on my old beat up '77 HD, in a suit and tie and left the ol' lady hanging outside with bike. Please don't anybody tell Dianne I referred to her as an ol' lady. I'm more afraid of her than the government.

I belong to the Sons of Arthritis, we are hard riding, hard core druggies!!!:AGGHH::D:Meds:
DSC_0113__16559.1407671479.500.750.jpg

LOL ... I gotta get me one of those ... :pepper: Mind sharing were you got the T?

Second thought ... "Sons of Silence" is big here .... that might pi** them off.

Well, that didn't take long. Apparently, so few people recognize humor anymore that the AMA just issued a statement debunking the story as fake.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back