What did you do with your Trike today??

Today, four trikes will ride the Gauntlet, north Georgia. Round trip is 133 miles of the beautiful Georgia mountains with a lot of twisties.

Well, we went to breakfast over on the East side. "Baltimore" After that I had a hankering for an icecream cone. Went up to Gettysburg to get one. Not to far. 75 miles or so. After that we toured the battlefields, had dinner at the Avanue resturant, and road home.

Well, we went to breakfast over on the East side. "Baltimore" After that I had a hankering for an icecream cone. Went up to Gettysburg to get one. Not to far. 75 miles or so. After that we toured the battlefields, had dinner at the Avanue resturant, and road home.

What a day. This is what riding brings to a family affair.

I backed it out of the shop,loaded the two lawn mowers and carried them to the repairman,came back and put PEARL back in the shop.As ya'll can tell I didn't do much.Oh well maybe tomorrow.RIDE SAFE

I went to the dealer and picked up a parts order and placed another. I am getting too many ideas from this site, but all the ideas are so great that I just have to take the good advice from all the members. Ride safe...Mike

Loaded it in the toyhauler for our trip to Maggie Valley and Thunder in The Smokies. We normaly ride the bikes up there, as a matter of fact, we ride up there at least once a month, but prefer to sleep in our own bed. :)

We couldn't resist the perfect day! Took off through the countryside, found a great lunch somewhere down the road, stopped at a dealership to pick up some Syn-3, then more countryside. No destinations..... just the joy of riding on a gorgeous day!

The weather around this part of the world has been pretty ordinary for riding. Showery & cloudy all week and raining on the weekends. Very out of the ordinary for this time of year. I've been riding to work each day, any ride is better than none. This morning there was not a cloud in the sky. Riding to work there was great temptation to not take that last turn into work. Just keep going, make the most of the mountains in the distance.
Damn my work ethic ! I guess I'll have to take the "scenic" route home.

The weather is indeed a changing. We have experienced the easiest winter in a long time and my thoughts are if this is is global warming, "bring it on", I know, careful what you wish for. Regretfully we cannot do Maggy Vally this year but be advised that it is penned in, PO in and annunciated, authorized, approved and dialed in for next year. Hoping to meet you all in person (a typed name to a face ) all soon. Take care, take lotsa pics, post and have fun.
And realize, We envy you and your weather and geography. Sucks to be me. Love Ya.
Take Care and ride safe.
Have a great riding Season. Let the games begin...
Anthony & Cheryl:wave4::wave4:

Went to dinner with another triker. Followed that up with a 3 hour cruise. Ran it up to 115 mph just to see if it still would. Stopped by my daughters house to see my only grandchild. Stopped @ A & W and had a root beer float........May do the same thing tomorrow..............just different roads..............

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back