What is the Best Mod you did to your Trike?

2008 GL1800/California Sidecar

1. Custom seat with backrest from Tom Simmons

2. Handlebar riser/relocators

3. Aftermarket wind screen from Cee Bailey windshields

These Mods were all transferred from my previous 2 wheel Goldwing. After years (and $) of trial and error to find comfort on long rides, these items work for me. It gives me the comfort and familiar feel I was used to when switching from 2 to 3 wheels..... Jim

2019 Tri Glide.

Only three? I am a tinkerer, always looking to improve things, but here are the top 3 as of right now.

1. Performance Plus Stage I

2. Stage II Suspension with 14" NexGen™ Shocks

3. Handlebars

Here is a walk around of it from almost 2 years ago-

Kevin

The best mods on any of my three Tri-Glides was on my 2011 a lift kit stage one and thunder toques on the 17 Just floor board extenders and adjustable clutch lever..with my 19 I’m not doing a thing just gonna ride it stock till the end..🤔.

1. Nextgen 14" shocks with lift kit, I am still amazed at the difference and my wife agrees. I only wish I had done it sooner.

2. 2+2 Wide bars, like adding power steering

3. Thunder Torques, low end torque, better sound and better gas mileage for low dollars.

These are just a few of the mods to my 17 TG but they are the ones that stand out for overall enjoyment.

Bob

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back