My Older and Dear Friends Gideon! Mr & Mrs are the best!

D'07ShadowAero

20+ Posts
Jul 28, 2019
Martinsville
I joined July 2019. Just didn't answer this question till now. Also today, I seen that I've received 3 notifications to answer, when I logged in today about another matter.

I use to ride in my 20's, but kids came first, so, I put my Dingos and leathers up. It wasn't until I met with a life threatening ailment, in 2019, that I decided to carry out my wish, to have my own bike after the kids had grown up.

Yeah, my 2 daughters had been grown awhile. In 2000, just when I was getting over empty nest syndrome, they sabotaged my buy a bike and travel plans, by having my 1st grandchildren! One each in 2000, makes 2. Then 6 more, makes 8. The oldest is 24 this year and the youngest is 3. I dearly love each and every one, but enough is enough!

I bought the Shadow trike because I was older and pretty weak from the ailment. But any day I felt strong enough, I didn't clean house or catch up on paperwork, or go grocery shopping, or any of the needed things. I jumped on the Shadow and rode and rode and rode. :):):)

I had a mechanical problem and was running it by Gideon, and he said: "You will like this site I'm about to give you. Several mechanic whizzes, on there willing to help. And it's a friendly and reputable site. Trike Talk."

I've found every word to be true. And I thank you all!

As I got stronger and more familiar after all those years, of putting off riding, I decided to graduate. This will be my 3rd riding season that I have a 2000 Goldwing 1500A, with a Tri-King trike kit. I love it! I want to change my site name, because I sold the Shadow.

It's been almost 5 years now, and I will be ringing the 5 year bell, next check up!

Don't put it off. Do it today.

I joined July 2019. Just didn't answer this question till now. Also today, I seen that I've received 3 notifications to answer, when I logged in today about another matter.

I use to ride in my 20's, but kids came first, so, I put my Dingos and leathers up. It wasn't until I met with a life threatening ailment, in 2019, that I decided to carry out my wish, to have my own bike after the kids had grown up.

Yeah, my 2 daughters had been grown awhile. In 2000, just when I was getting over empty nest syndrome, they sabotaged my buy a bike and travel plans, by having my 1st grandchildren! One each in 2000, makes 2. Then 6 more, makes 8. The oldest is 24 this year and the youngest is 3. I dearly love each and every one, but enough is enough!

I bought the Shadow trike because I was older and pretty weak from the ailment. But any day I felt strong enough, I didn't clean house or catch up on paperwork, or go grocery shopping, or any of the needed things. I jumped on the Shadow and rode and rode and rode. :):):)

I had a mechanical problem and was running it by Gideon, and he said: "You will like this site I'm about to give you. Several mechanic whizzes, on there willing to help. And it's a friendly and reputable site. Trike Talk."

I've found every word to be true. And I thank you all!

As I got stronger and more familiar after all those years, of putting off riding, I decided to graduate. This will be my 3rd riding season that I have a 2000 Goldwing 1500A, with a Tri-King trike kit. I love it! I want to change my site name, because I sold the Shadow.

It's been almost 5 years now, and I will be ringing the 5 year bell, next check up!

Don't put it off. Do it today.

Great to see you again Deloris! Sounds like those eight grandchildren have kept you busy. Marge and I have two grandchildren, both boys, one we have pretty much raised since birth. Tell me what you want your new screen name to be and I'll change it for you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back