What did you do with your Trike today??

Wired 12 volt heating system for my trike. Going to do some cold weather riding with heated helmet, gloves and suite! Live in WV. heading to Daytona fl. on March the 7th.Anyone want to ride?

Today rolled her out and added six more feet of blue lites(valentines gift), chrome accents on cubby pockets,fixed the darn squeakin trunk and cleaned her up. At 19 degrees and 25mph north winds it was just too cold for me to climb on board eventho she needs gas. Next week looks to be in the sixties and sunny, oh ya!

Cleaned up the workbench in preparation for the triple tree rake project. I have some "farkles" that will be addded as I reassemble the front end. Trying to decide if I should disassemble the front end now. That would cut down on the down time but with 60 degree days popping up here, I keep riding.
Chet.

I have the an older Voyager kit on mine and I just up-graded the suspension yesterday and then did a test ride. Works good. Installed an aluminum diamond plate box on back in place of the shock tower. Increases the overall storage by about 2 cubic feet.

Leo, Dianne says "Hi" back. Don, Sounds like you suffered greatly. Dianne says "Hi" also.
No trike this week. Flying down to New Orleans and being driven around by a trainee, i.e. designated driver. Party time on Bourbon St. For me at least. Maybe getting some work done. I'm there as the "Pro from Dover" to quote a Mash line.

Rode the yellow trike owned by Marann in her funeral . Got to love that 1800 Goldwing. One of the people , a young lady nice of Maryann , wanted a ride to the dinner being held after the funeral. She is interested buyin a trike. 1st thing she says is how fast are they? I cranked it up on the high-way on ramp. We were doing 95 in no time and then I said now or will shift into 5th.

I crawled out to the "Wing Room", hooked up the battery tender, and wiped the dust off. Been nearly a week since my hernia surgery so I'm mobile but won't be riding for a while still. The tender is just a precaution. Never hurts ya know.....

Looked at mine, then took the Camera and Rain Gear out and loaded it into the Scooter for Today's Commute. The Trike had a Loooong Weekend, bein' ridden Friday Night, Saturday, and Sunday accumulatin' about 600+ miles...really, really needs to be washed and shined...might hafta' park it long enough to accomplish this.....ThumbUp ;)

Good weather last week and weekend to ride, thunderstorms today, and for the next few days. Took the opportunity to install a set of Kury handlebar risers on the GL1800, After we got a Hartco seat I had a reach to the bars and they were too low. The risers bring the bars back about 2", up 1" and in 1". Much more comfortable. Wish Honda would have made the bars adjustable in the first place.

Took Cheryl for her third ride since bringing the trike home, 600miles since. Wind was blowing us between the lines but had a great ride. Talked to a Harley guy at a coffee shop he had done the Maggie Valley run and BRP also , see, we are all connected via the Bikes, Loving it. Take care all. Anthony:D:wave4:

Took a ride to Rock Island State Park. Only about 229 miles round trip, but it was great. I think mile for mile, Hwy 30 from Dayton, TN to Spencer, TN is one of the best for twisties and mtns. Love that ride.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back