What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

Oil pressure light came on again today and stayed on HMMMMMM

I replaced the oil switch a while back according to the P/N on the scan. However this is NOT the correct part number, the correct number is 71400112, made in the USA. No more oil light staying on:clapping: HD had a run of bad switches. The new one is date coded 12/19 2019

Oil pressure light came on again today and stayed on HMMMMMM

I replaced the oil switch a while back according to the P/N on the scan. However this is NOT the correct part number, the correct number is 71400112, made in the USA. No more oil light staying on:clapping: HD had a run of bad switches. The new one is date coded 12/19 2019
That would get my attention in a heart beat wow! Glad you got it swapped out. Ride safe Fred

Yesterday,my riding buddy and I packed our lunches and rode up to Sebring,FL. to the race track and airport. Of course track was closed,but airport was open.Saw a bunch of neat planes parked there. The airport terminal itself was in immaculate condition for being built in 1941. It was a great 200 mile ride except for the Love Bugs we encountered on the way back.Spent a hour when I got home wiping the smelly carcasses off.

I got a nice 50 mile ride in, stopped and got my lunch in beautiful 80° sunny weather.

It's amazing to me how when you have not ridden in awhile, you get on the Freewheeler & head down the highway & it's like meeting up with an old friend & it just puts a smile on your face.

I checked tire & shock psi. I am running 35 psi in the OEM front Dunlop & 23 in the rear Dunlops.

I tried 15psi in the rear shocks, down from 18 & it's perfect on the highway.

I also did an electrical check & everything was good. My baby was running great & the marine Stabil I used did a great job with the gas, keeping it fresh.

My OEM battery is also holding up well at 3 years old. I had planned on replacing it, but as long as it's testing well, I'm gonna let it go. Thanks for listening. :cool:

Warmer weather brought out quite a few people and motorcycles. There was not a lot of social distancing going on in Grafton. Kind of scary thoughts after the excitement of the day has passed.

• Thanks
Reactions: MDO
Warmer weather brought out quite a few people and motorcycles. There was not a lot of social distancing going on in Grafton. Kind of scary thoughts after the excitement of the day has passed.

We have a Mobil Mart that attracts lots of rocketeers on weekends. There is no such thing as the 6’ rule there , other than most ware face masks 🎭 - Somtimes !

Reactions: MDO
I ordered my gas/battery gauge.:cool:

81U2rRobp1L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

My gas/battery voltage gauge is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back