What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

Yesterday I was pretty bored. I saw I had to nice flat steel brackets. I decided to cut them down and drill them. I made 2 inch front take lifts just to see how it would look and feel. Now that I know I can get away with a 2 inch lift I will be ordering the kit from Kevin @ D K Customs

Hey all. Not much new in my Freewheeler life as here in STL, we got cold & now it gonna be wet.

I haven't even seen my baby as I just got out of 6 days in the VA Hospital due to medication problems.

I ended up with a nasty bacterial Pneumonia & had to get a lot of IV antibiotics.

Got Covid 19 tested & was negative.:cool: it's in my VA, but I got lucky. I was in isolation, in a negative pressure room. The VA staff did an impressive job of following proper techniques to control the spread.

Hello to you all. I did not have my tablet & no one could visit, so I did not post.

So glad you're safe now... Thank God is watching over you and the great people in your VA Center... so nice to hear from you. Stay Safe Stay Home and Stay Healthy :good: Fred/Jeanne

• Thanks
Reactions: MDO
I am so happy you are OK brother. I was thinking of stating a thread to see where you are. Happy Easter to you and your family. On another note I found my dealer plate for your brother;)

• Thanks
I'm planning on using some of my virus refund to buy a left side led gas cap with a voltage gauge also. Kuryakin has a couple I like. I'm thinking of going zombie :D

Anyone else have any plans for upgrades with your virus money?

I'm planning on using some of my virus refund to buy a left side led gas cap with a voltage gauge also. Kuryakin has a couple I like. I'm thinking of going zombie :D

Anyone else have any plans for upgrades with your virus money?

New front tire is on my list;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back