What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

I dunno, unplug that connection, see if the PB light is on, you will end up unplugging it if you remove the parking brake all together

Ok, I'm getting irritated now. Jack, can you explain the magic of getting that plug to the parking brake sensor underneath the trike apart? I really don't want to break it.

Ok, I'm getting irritated now. Jack, can you explain the magic of getting that plug to the parking brake sensor underneath the trike apart? I really don't want to break it.

If you follow the wire to the molex plug you should be able to unplug it there, looks like mine goes under the frame on the LS

HD16FLHTCUTG033.gif

Trikes will be heading into winter hibernation soon. Time to get customizing. More pics to come during installation later in the week. Already have these on Kim's.

IMG_20211116_182429__01.jpg

Gave my '21 Freewheeler to the driver who picked it up to get the 5000 mile service done. 50 degrees and raining today so I'm glad the pickup is included with the service. The dealer is an hour and a half from me. They bring it back when done, hopefully end of the week.

Drove down to Delaware to pick up a 2 1/2" diameter timer cover plate that they wanted $59 + $19 shipping for! I apparently had $50 in points, courtesy of the dealership for buying the trike there, so now that expensive ornament is attached to my Freewheeler. I was rather surprised at how flimsy the OEM plate is when I took it off. The new one is hefty steel, nicely chrome plated, with the bar and shield that matches the horn I put on a couple weeks back. Had a good lunch on the way back and was home in time to get some shop work done, after installing the timer cover plate of course. Got to have your priorities :)

G-21-Freewheeler-030.jpg

Drove down to Delaware to pick up a 2 1/2" diameter timer cover plate that they wanted $59 + $19 shipping for! I apparently had $50 in points, courtesy of the dealership for buying the trike there, so now that expensive ornament is attached to my Freewheeler. I was rather surprised at how flimsy the OEM plate is when I took it off. The new one is hefty steel, nicely chrome plated, with the bar and shield that matches the horn I put on a couple weeks back. Had a good lunch on the way back and was home in time to get some shop work done, after installing the timer cover plate of course. Got to have your priorities :)

The replacements are nice and heavy compared to the stock covers. I replaced all of ours.

IMG-20211209-101354.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back