What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

Here in STL, we are having a stretch of good weather. I checked my tire pressures, all good & then decided to drain & replace my primary fluid, as I had 1 last quart of HD Formula + to use. It has only been about 5,000 miles & the drained fluid was filthy, I'm assuming due to clutch material. There was no metal on the magnetic drain plug.

I managed to get a quick wax job on the paint & the Lucas speed wax I have used for years continues to impress me.

When I make the switch to Redline, I'm going to try and go longer, but it just bothers me that the primary fluid gets so dirty.

I will get a nice ride in tomorrow, as I have a granddaughter's birthday gift to deliver.:cool:

I had to do some real work today, replacing the carburetor on my old Lawn Boy mower.

A new carb/gasket for $12 shipped from Florida. This is my 2nd replacement & the old green girl is running great again.

Tomorrow I will get a nice ride in as I'm going to my youngest sons house & him & my oldest son are venturing out to a local restaurant for dinner to stimulate the economy.

I had to do some real work today, replacing the carburetor on my old Lawn Boy mower.

A new carb/gasket for $12 shipped from Florida. This is my 2nd replacement & the old green girl is running great again.

Tomorrow I will get a nice ride in as I'm going to my youngest sons house & him & my oldest son are venturing out to a local restaurant for dinner to stimulate the economy.

Nice ride today to my sons house, but it was above 90° & too damn hot! I also made my 1st. trip to a restaurant & a sit down dinner. Very nice.

You probably get a lot of sand where you are. l

Last time I checked mine it was not very dirty, but was dry as a bone.

I bought some different oil for it. It's a spray on type, vise the K&N oil you squirt on the pleats.

Yes indeed, there is a lot of sand in the air here all the time;)

Reactions: MDO
I washed it for her yesterday so she could get it dirty today.

20200613-165151-Film1-1.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back