Tires

pddgm

90+ Posts
May 15, 2014
Sunrise Beach, MO
Time to replace the front tire on Ol Whitey ll and am wondering if have tried the Cobra trike tire? The tire on now is a HD front tire and while it got good wear ane mileage, am looking for something a little more responsive in handling dept.

There was some info posted here about some buzzing in the handle bars early on with The Avon Trike tire. If you type avon trike tire in the search at the top right you can find some threads on that tire. Good luck;)

Did the search and found some info. May have to rethink the Cobra trike tire, not sure I want to feel a buzzing and vibration thru the handlebars. Might try an American Elite...always liked them on my two wheeler...

Had the Avon Cobra Chrome trike specific tire on my 2018 TG and really liked it. No vibration, no buzzing but that was over two years ago. Needing a new tire on my 2020 TG before long trip in July and after reading about recent issues with the Avon I'm going with the Dunlop American Elite. It is made here in the good ole US of A and that's a big plus imo.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back