LOW_PROFILE TIRES

IMHO it is not low profile tires, that is what the CVO trike has and it has a really rough ride, worse than the regular trike. If that is what you want for looks, go for it, I will admit low profile tires do look good on some vehicles but for only show, not riding.

Trikes ride rough enough as is and we have to spend money to make it more rideable to enjoy, maybe you like a rough ride, myself a big NO. Not young anymore.

Not sure this is what you are asking but I answered what I do know and low profile tires is not it, for looks yes, for riding a big NO

All for now Trampas

Any tire but low profile, they just don't do anything for me

They ride rough and generally cost more, sidewalls are usually stiffer, less aspect ratio does not ride as well IMO

I never had trouble with the stock tires and that’s with 3 Triglides over the years ..That said if you like looks of low profile tires go for it…Don’t let someone you only know on a forum convince you otherwise…It’s your money enjoy it..👍..

Low profile

My Wife has a ‘21 CVO trike and loves it (low profile tires), she don’t mind the ride.

I have a ‘23 TRI Anniversary (stock tires) and don’t mind the ride.

Simply put, TO EACH THERE OWN! I say ENJOY the ride!!!!!!!

:Coffee::Coffee:

They are on my 22 CVO Trike. I really like the look and I will always have them. The problem is much more the suspension than the tires. I took care of that. 14" Pro Action on the rear and Pro Action on the front. Even though the rears are an inch longer, they didn't change the trike height and I'm glad about that.

I have what I consider "medium" low profilers. They's not rubber bands but not big fat tires either. I think they ride great. But, I do have IRS which makes a difference. One thing I did learn is that road-force balancing is important for the low profilers...... Jim

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back