So I went ahead and did it

Both my indie and factory dealership have built up several M8's. Both said this engine begs to be uncorked. If in a few the factory hasn't put the new 114 into the touring line, I will have it done to this engine. My preference though is a factory built motor vs dealership or indie. 😀

So the 2+2 sweepers cam in today. Tomorrow they are being installed.:clapping: Almost finished with the initial setup. I figure somewhere around 5k it will be time for the 114 kit ................:Excited: ...............:yahoo:

So here I sit at Waffle House stuffing my face. :D A block away at the Harley Davidson shop, my new trike is getting the finishing touches. 2+2 handlebars & heated grips. Lift kit and the Vance & Hines trike specific mufflers. They are swapping my stage 1 speakers, siren and, Freedom shield from the trade in to the new trike. Also added the new style windshield pouch. It is on sale @ 20% off msrp. :Excited: All that's left to do is the Fuel Moto mid pipe and it is due in mid week so it will go on next Saturday. :yahoo: All three tires have had the requisite amounts of RideOn installed. The "Texas Zephyr" will be set for some serious long distance travel ! :party:

Mike, Do you ever do anything half-way??? (really just a rhetorical question) Sheesh, I can't wait to see your new ride when it is completed. Congrats on getting an even more fun machine than your 2016.

Mike, Do you ever do anything half-way??? (really just a rhetorical question) Sheesh, I can't wait to see your new ride when it is completed. Congrats on getting an even more fun machine than your 2016.

There is no sense in doing things half assed. One only need look at our federal government for validation of my statement. :D

And, I just bought the stage II cam/pushrod torque kit. Dealer had it in stock and gave me 20% off msrp. It goes in the trike next week when the head pipe gets here.:clapping:

Kuryakyn 6976 / H-D

:yahoo:So these came yesterday. http://www.kuryakyn.com/products/4211/rear-light-bars I will live with the chrome trim on them. I will take all the extra lighting I can get on the front and rear of the trike. Fixing to order the factory LED fog lights that mount low on the engine guards. Being LED, I will have them hard wired like I did the Motolights on the Limited Low.

:yahoo:So these came yesterday. http://www.kuryakyn.com/products/4211/rear-light-bars I will live with the chrome trim on them. I will take all the extra lighting I can get on the front and rear of the trike. Fixing to order the factory LED fog lights that mount low on the engine guards. Being LED, I will have them hard wired like I did the Motolights on the Limited Low.

Nice lights and good price;)

U can be seen for a country mile now good deal;)

And, I just bought the stage II cam/pushrod torque kit. Dealer had it in stock and gave me 20% off msrp. It goes in the trike next week when the head pipe gets here.:clapping:

Just for the halibut, could you tell us what your dealer wants for labor to install the cam kit? I was going to do it but my dealer wanted over 10 hours ($1250). Seemed crazy charge to just cut out the stock pushrods & covers and install the new ones that come in the kit (like anther dealer did on my Evo) but when I said that you'd think I'd ask if his sister was good in bed.

These sure keep vehicles behind you back I love'm they are nice addition. :victory:

Attachments

• DSC00127.JPG
    DSC00127.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 83
Just for the halibut, could you tell us what your dealer wants for labor to install the cam kit? I was going to do it but my dealer wanted over 10 hours ($1250). Seemed crazy charge to just cut out the stock pushrods & covers and install the new ones that come in the kit (like anther dealer did on my Evo) but when I said that you'd think I'd ask if his sister was good in bed.

Well don't keep us in suspense ......Was She....:Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back