So I went ahead and did it

Good times Mike! .... Congrats on the upgrade :clapping: now...what was that saying of yours, pictures or it didn't happen :laugh:

If I-35 weren't such a cluster, I'd ride down to Round Rock so you could take some. :DI'm sure as hell not doing it on a holiday weekend.

If I-35 weren't such a cluster, I'd ride down to Round Rock so you could take some. :DI'm sure as hell not doing it on a holiday weekend.

No worries Mike, I wouldn't wish that on anyone :gah: just giving you a hard time :D hope you enjoy the heck out of it...

I had a feeling your were going to trade. Congratulations buddy! When you gonna ride down this way and visit? You owe me one, I came to you last time.

I had a feeling your were going to trade. Congratulations buddy! When you gonna ride down this way and visit? You owe me one, I came to you last time.

The mayhem from the hurricane calms down and I most likely will come mid September. Most likely come down TX 6 to 105. I simply can't cope with I-45

The mayhem from the hurricane calms down and I most likely will come mid September. Most likely come down TX 6 to 105. I simply can't cope with I-45

OR....you could just meet up at the Kerrville meet and greet...give Zook a chance to dry off and Mikey could either pop down I-35 or ease over onto 281 and cruise into Kerrville. :clapping:

OR....you could just meet up at the Kerrville meet and greet...give Zook a chance to dry off and Mikey could either pop down I-35 or ease over onto 281 and cruise into Kerrville. :clapping:

Best idea yet !:Excited:

Are you back in your shop or still out of pocket ?

My shop is always high and dry.

You're welcome anytime Mike. Come on down..

Best idea yet !:Excited:

That is the best idea yet! Hope you will come join the fun in Kerrville.

This M8 is turning into a money pit. Aside from the 2+2 bars and the lift kit, I've had the trike tuned and a high flow a/c installed. Today I ordered the 2/1/2 stainless head pipe from Fuel Moto. As soon as it gets to the dealer, it will be installed along with the trike specific mufflers from Vance & Hines. Installed the black luggage rack yesterday that I ordered last week. Still waiting for the Kuryakyn LED run/brake trunk lights and the Pingle heel shift eliminator to show up. Oh yeah, installed the perch mount cup holder from Kuryakyn last weekend. :D

This M8 is turning into a money pit. Aside from the 2+2 bars and the lift kit, I've had the trike tuned and a high flow a/c installed. Today I ordered the 2/1/2 stainless head pipe from Fuel Moto. As soon as it gets to the dealer, it will be installed along with the trike specific mufflers from Vance & Hines. Installed the black luggage rack yesterday that I ordered last week. Still waiting for the Kuryakyn LED run/brake trunk lights and the Pingle heel shift eliminator to show up. Oh yeah, installed the perch mount cup holder from Kuryakyn last weekend. :D

Mikey, we think alike.

I have the 2+2s, S&S Stealth A/C, Fuel Moto pipe with V&H trike mufflers, Kuryakyn LED rear lights with the blinky, blinky option and a PowerVision tuner. Yours came with LED front lights, I had to add them to mine.

Mikey, we think alike.

I have the 2+2s, S&S Stealth A/C, Fuel Moto pipe with V&H trike mufflers, Kuryakyn LED rear lights with the blinky, blinky option and a PowerVision tuner. Yours came with LED front lights, I had to add them to mine.

This engine is truly a torque monster waiting to be unleashed.

This engine is truly a torque monster waiting to be unleashed.

I was at my Indie shop yesterday getting my State Inspection. I overheard the owner on the phone saying the the M8 was a good engine if you wanted to do some bolt on upgrades, but if you really wanted to build a hot rod engine, the 103 was the way to go.

I want to be a fly on the wall in a few years to hear his opinion after he gets elbow deep into a few of the M8s.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back