Side Mirrors parts

May 5, 2017
Charlotte
Can anyone tell me a good contact for Thoroughbred Stallion parts? We need a new lens cover for the passenger side mirror.

thanks!

Wanda we are pretty much stuck with TBMS unless its a part someone has identified. The mirrors came from an older BMW motorcycle. Try a search on our Stallion forum I think they were IDed a couple of years ago.

NameJackUser ID20812Join DateOct 2015LocationTucsonPosts22Post Thanks / Like

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Doc7402

OK , got a new one for you what is the year make on the rear view side mirrors I believe their from a BMW but year and model ? as I want to change the lense on the turns to a clear and add amber bulbs and possible change to a dual element bulb ...Thanks Doc

Doc: I have a broken amber lens on my 2013 Stallion. I asked TMS and here is the response.

The amber lens is not a replaceable item through us as we can only get the

mirrors as a complete assembly. However, mirror parts are still available

via BMW motorcycle parts.. If I'm not mistaken, the mirror is from a

mid 90's BMW K1100.

I searched the web and haven't found it, if you find it please let me know and I will

do the same.​

NameJackUser ID20812Join DateOct 2015LocationTucsonPosts22Post Thanks / Like

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Doc7402

OK , got a new one for you what is the year make on the rear view side mirrors I believe their from a BMW but year and model ? as I want to change the lense on the turns to a clear and add amber bulbs and possible change to a dual element bulb ...Thanks Doc

Doc: I have a broken amber lens on my 2013 Stallion. I asked TMS and here is the response.

The amber lens is not a replaceable item through us as we can only get the

mirrors as a complete assembly. However, mirror parts are still available

via BMW motorcycle parts.. If I'm not mistaken, the mirror is from a

mid 90's BMW K1100.

I searched the web and haven't found it, if you find it please let me know and I will

do the same.​

Figure I'll chime in on this one & make it a bit easier.

I don't know if the previous were searching using terms that weren't recognized. Here is a link to the bike bandit bmw mirror page for the mirrors. The lenses, glass, etc are all available separately.

I'm sure you can get the same directly through a BMW dealer but this link will help I'm sure.

http://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/1993-bmw-k1100rs-mirror/o/m60sch350968

Can anyone tell me a good contact for Thoroughbred Stallion parts? We need a new lens cover for the passenger side mirror.

thanks!
CHECK bike Bandit .com or call local BMW motorcycle store their off of a 1995 K1100RS click on BMW mirror parts theres a complete parts list and part number's for each part you may need..good luck

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back