question, fuel tank capacity

What kind of fuel mileage are you actually seeing on the road,Chris?

I'm getting 26 or so. Most so far is 28. I routinely got 38 on the glide but of course this one is a trike. I'm new to trikes but the wife has had a street glide trike since 2011, she's always gotten 35 or so.

Get some miles on it, it will get better. I'm sure of that.
After changing baffles on our flrt the mpg went up, so now i am prety sure I'll be good now.
I'm use to 250 miles plus

Get some miles on it, it will get better. I'm sure of that. After changing baffles on our flrt the mpg went up, so now i am prety sure I'll be good now. I'm use to 250 miles plus

Yeah, I think so too. Just gotta put some miles on it. I don't think it is Freewheeler specific, A couple guys I work with just got new Road kings and they aren't getting good mileage either. One had his remapped and dyno and he is pretty happy with it now.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back