New guy on the block

Dec 28, 2019
knoxville,TN. US
HEY ,

Brand new with my new 2018 tour GW. TRIKE right here in Knoxville TN.

Been on two wheelers most of my life went to Can-AM three wheeler about seven years ago for my knees where starting to give out had lots of fun on the spyder just got bore with it have always like GW. so went there .

What is the average mileage are you are getting typical riding give or take .

Doug 1950

Hi Doug,:wave4:

:welcome: to our Trike Talk Family.:wave4::group::wave4:

Doug, I get about 34 mpg at sea level and about 37 mpg at higher elevations(Blue Ridge Parkway for example)

Your mileage also depends on many other factors such as the added weight for extra gear, passengers, guns and ammo, etc.:laugh::laugh:. Wind can really effect mileage. The mileage is, what it is.

Enjoy your ride.:D

Welcome from Michigan. Don't forget to reserve 9/8-11/2020 for our Maggie Valley NC Trike Talk Reunion. You can meet some of us in person!

Jan & John

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania fuel mileage is a variable thing 34 to 36 on a good day windy it can drop drastically. enjoy the ride don't get caught up in the details. Travel safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back