Neutral and key light

Mar 15, 2013
Olive Branch ms
hey Folks, got a strange one today, while riding today 13 Triglide my key light {security} on dash came on changed gears it went away, did this a few times, comes and goes, then the neutral light came on, same thing comes and goes??? any ideals ???

Stumpe

The only time iv'e had the key light go on while riding, Was a few summers ago i got stuck behind some Pen-dot line painters in 90% temps just above idle for 15 miles, The key light would come on , [Parade mode]Then go off if i cracked the throttle just a little..

The only time iv'e had the key light go on while riding, Was a few summers ago i got stuck behind some Pen-dot line painters in 90% temps just above idle for 15 miles, The key light would come on , [Parade mode]Then go off if i cracked the throttle just a little..

That may have been the reason, I was riding in 95 degree heat, but still wonder about the neutral light coming on, Thanks

Stumpe

hey Folks, got a strange one today, while riding today 13 Triglide my key light {security} on dash came on changed gears it went away, did this a few times, comes and goes, then the neutral light came on, same thing comes and goes??? any ideals ???Stumpe
I figured out how to find the error message and it says I have neutral switch input short to battery, I have an ESP so I will let them fix, just a FYI Stumpe

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back