Putting trike in neutral

This is right from the horses mouth ..........:::::…

My Sons boss's Daughters boyfriends Uncle worked at the Youngstown factory where they make transmissions for Harley...And he's was the top man in-charged of the visitors parking lot gate at the transmission factory and he said that in order to save money Harley would send out every fifth transmission Without Neutral...And that is why some owners can't find neutral..And why the lucky ones have no trouble finding Neutral... ;)

This is right from the horses mouth ..........:::::…

My Sons boss's Daughters boyfriends Uncle worked at the Youngstown factory where they make transmissions for Harley...And he's was the top man in-charged of the visitors parking lot gate at the transmission factory and he said that in order to save money Harley would send out every fifth transmission Without Neutral...And that is why some owners can't find neutral..And why the lucky ones have no trouble finding Neutral... ;)

:help: Bob has been out in the cold too long….:xzqxz:

Paws Wrote: :help: Bob has been out in the cold too long….
smiley%20confused.gif

And everything below the belt is frozen.

Again, I just saw a video last week about this same issue. I use the area about 4 or 5 inches behind my toes to put pressure on the shift peg UPWARDS and NOT my toes to shift. I also use my heel on the rear shifter peg to kick DOWN to find neutral. Hope this helps..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back