Miles on a Harley

When he trikes it it will be bigger than a Smart Car and won't look, ride or sound like a motorcycle.

I'm okay with that, I love my Harley but also love my Hanniganized wing equally. IMO Harley still hasn't brought its products up to the reliability and lower maintenance of its Asian competitors. I change the oil in my Wing every 8,000 miles, simple oil and filter. I don't have to change my engine oil at 5,000 miles, primary at 10,000 miles and transmission at 20,000 miles as I have to on my Harley. I will say it is simpler to do an air filter replacement on a Harley vs the Wing, with the exception being the Wing only needs it every 25,000 miles vs the Harley which could need the air filter changed or cleaned quite often depending on how much carry over one has from the rocker box area. When you say it won't ride like a motorcycle I have to disagree with that statement, a trike doesn't ride like a motorcycle no matter who makes it. A trike rides like a trike, it has 3 wheels which totally changes the way it rides and handles not matter who the manufacturer is.

Why don't you just buy the Smart Car and you can have AC. I don't buy the 100% most reliable car or truck on the road or most reliable RV on the road either. I buy what I like and want, everything can be made more reliable. I guess I should just let Consumer Reports pick out my vehicles for me, then I could drive a Toyota Camry, Toyota Truck and an Airsteream, no thank you. I hope everyone that has a Honda enjoys it.

Why don't you just buy the Smart Car and you can have AC. I don't buy the 100% most reliable car or truck on the road or most reliable RV on the road either. I buy what I like and want, everything can be made more reliable. I guess I should just let Consumer Reports pick out my vehicles for me, then I could drive a Toyota Camry, Toyota Truck and an Airsteream, no thank you. I hope everyone that has a Honda enjoys it.

Funny you should mention it, I have a 2012 Tundra:laugh:, I'll be getting either a 14 or 15 this coming October. Can't help with the Airstream since I'm not into camping. Its good we all have choices in life, like you said I buy what I like and want. In August 2012 I wanted to sell or trade in my 2010 Triglide because I wasn't getting that warm and fuzzy feeling about replacing the compensator and stator, plus chasing down the electrical gremlin that just about stranded me 500 miles from home. So I checked out a 2012 Wing and liked it, I then made one heck of a deal on the trade in, got more on the trade than most were selling the 2010 Triglide for. I have since had my Wing to Hannigan where they triked it, I'm very pleased with my choice and don't feel I need to justify it, because like you I buy what I like and want.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back