Lehman/Champion IRS trike harley conversion

So I have a Lehman/Champion IRS trike conversion kit on my 2011 Ultra limited that I purchased not long ago I took the seat off and noticed several of the bolts which look to be the sub frame attached it to the harley frame are loose do you have a torque spec for these its either 4 or 6 bolts can't remember exactly thanks

So I have a Lehman/Champion IRS trike conversion kit on my 2011 Ultra limited that I purchased not long ago I took the seat off and noticed several of the bolts which look to be the sub frame attached it to the harley frame are loose do you have a torque spec for these its either 4 or 6 bolts can't remember exactly thanks

general rule of thumb "tighten the 1st one till it breaks, tighten the rest a little less" works best on blind holes

but seriously this is a great reference

https://www.boltdepot.com/fastener-information/bolts/US-Recommended-Torque.aspx

Rick, your description is vague. You need picture uploading skills too. Did you ever figure out the brake pads yet ?

Seat Mount

1. Install the seat mounting bracket to

the upper trike frame using the following hardware.

Torque hardware to 30 ft-lbs.

• (1) Seat Mount Bracket– S002118

• (8) 3/8” x 1-1/4” Hex Head Bolts– CB2018

• (16) 3/8” Flat Washers– CW2180

• (8) 3/8” Lock Nuts– CN3051

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back