How many wear your helmets

No Helmet?

For all you No Helmet riders and those that wear it on the Highway only or not for short hops to the store.. Local TV weatherman fell off his bicycle this weekend an bumped his head on the curb. He died today. No Helmet

Re: No Helmet?

For all you No Helmet riders and those that wear it on the Highway only or not for short hops to the store.. Local TV weatherman fell off his bicycle this weekend an bumped his head on the curb. He died today. No Helmet

we repealed the helmet law in missouri a few years back and our governor carnahan vetoed it, he died in a plane wreck not long after that, guess he should have been wearing a helmet.

That same thing happened to my cousin many years ago.
He was in the Air Force and stationed in Texas.
While riding his motorcycle in town, he lost control and fell, sliding into the curb with his head (no helmet on).
Dead on impact.

I think its not the helmet that bothers us as much as the LAW. Tell your kids to wear a helmet. As for me , I got this !
I think we should be able to make up our own minds with out a LAW telling us to do what should be common sense.
If I'm not smart enough or don't care if my brains are all over me then its my fault if it happens. Helmets do not prevent accedents .

I'm done ranting now..........carry on..........

And one day there might laws to outlaw Motorcycles...
There's no stopping politicians from protecting us...From our self.

I firmly believe if Motorcycles were just invented ''Yesterday'', They would be outlawed'
''Today''..

The Preamble says "PROMOTE the General Welfare"....
NOT Legislate, Mandate, Provide, Insure, Require, etc....
But Hell,,, That's just the very Foundation of The Country & the Cornerstone of the Rule of Law.
THAT doesn't matter and what did they know right??????

I am a Firm Believer in Helmets
AND
A Firm Believer in Life, Liberty, and Freedom as defined and guaranteed by the Constitution NOT usurped and bastardized by wayward Politicians and dictatorial Elitists.
Marxist Incrementalism at its finest.
Yesterday- Seatbelts & Helmets.
Today-Big Macs, Big Gulps, Redistribution of Wealth and the 2nd Amendment.
Tomorrow-----------?
Karl would be proud and Nikita was spot-on right.

Wake Up, Wise Up, Rise Up.
I'll be wearing my Helmet when I do ThumbUp
But it will be Kevlar :D
Does Nolan or Arai make a Full-Face of that preferably in Subdued Urban Camo? :laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back