Help

May 25, 2024
Spokane wa
I have a 1990 honda goldwing gl1500 that I made to to a trike trying to get the drive shaft right the one the kit came with I do not think works correctly the info I had found out is the trike kit was made by trilingual industries witch is up for sale does anyone have a company I could talk to more about info

Hello & welcome to Trike Talk. :)
I never heard of the brand trilingual industries. I do remember a company called "Triwing" and another called "Triking" and they made conversions one came out of Canada and the other out of Florida. I tried a search and the name doesn't even come up. Is the unit an "Import" from England or another country?

Can you explain what is wrong with the drive shaft. Normally the universal joint the comes from the back of the motor is a Honda part.
Yes the original drive shaft keeps slipping off the sprocket shaft for the trike like it is too short I did have it fabricated to a point but did not work

When the front universal is installed is the heavy spring included?
#3 in diagram.
Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 23-18-23 1993 Honda GL1500I AC SWINGARM CyclePartsNation Honda Parts ...png
The spring keeps the universal joint on the motor output shaft.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back