Americade 2012

John, sorry to hear about Honey's accident - hope she was ok!! Shame you won't be able to join us, but her health is far more important!!

So far, weather channel is saying a 30% chance of afternoon showers for Saturday....let's hope they're right! :D

Spiritdream Guys & Gals, have a great time at the Americade, wife has to work so we wouldnt make it this year. BUT, if everything goes OK, we will take a ride to Laconia and see what is happening there for a day this weekend.
If everything goes well, we will see you at the New England rally for a day or two.
Hope the weather holds for everybody in Lake George this weekend, here in Dover it is cloudy and not very nice. Looks like rain is on the way, so what's new!
Again, have a great time!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

Just pulled up Lake George ...weather rain showers on and off from 10 am to 3 and then showers after 3 untill 10 PM . Take cages .

I came up to same thing, we could get there fine, but 50% rain for there and rain moving from there to here would dampen the ride home. From last sunday and monday the wife and I rode from past Clevaland, Oh. to americade in rainy conditions so I'm bowing out. have a good time if you still go

Not crazy about riding in rain, but it's the afternoon thunderstorms with "possible hail and damaging winds" that has me most concerned.

Dan, Jonesy - what do you guys think? I have no problem taking my truck! LOL

Well I have not riden At all to speak of this year , so I think I will take the trike I plan on leaving at 6 take 90 - 87- if anybody wants to meet up let me no ????? I have put a set of lifters in the trike before I go so I better get going been waiting for pushrods & they came in this afternoon.

I will probably be sorry for this, but I think I'm going to wuss out and take the truck. Just get too nervous at the idea of riding through thunderstorms. If I change my mind I'll be at the Shell about 6am, but don't wait for me if I'm not there, and ride safe!!

Well, think I'm going to be "brave" and take the trike. Here's hoping the rain holds off!! Later all! ThumbUp

I just looked at the weather map... You are gona get wet. Looks like rain in the entire region. Only place not raining right now is at my house.

Just a few rain drops on the way up ,GREAT BREAKFAST, 4 TRIKES, 5 PEOPLE At least we had enough room at are table !

John, Joanne's hubby took a couple inside but they have no internet until they get home in a couple of days. I think I saw Tis taking pictures outside when we were getting ready to leave, so maybe he'll post those soon. I was in a bit of a hurry when I left this morning, so I forgot to grab a camera.

Wasn't many of us, but we had a good time! :D

I'll post some pictures when I get them loaded on here, had to take seperate pictures of Trikes, did'nt have wide angle lens. I was up there for whole week & we never got rained on if it rained South we were up North & vice versa. Only time we got close to getting wet was Friday night when it rained in Town.

Can't wait to see the pictures. My luck the only time it doesn't rain on the parade and breakfast I can make It. 1st time in 11 years. Did you see any of my buddies at Bobs, they would have bought you an ice cream if you told them!:Coffee:

John: I was over in Fairhaven, Vermont on a ride & stopped in McDonald,s, they were showing pictures of last year @ Americade & one of the Bikes was yours. Oh! by the way I stopped in Bob's every night & had a double scooper & had Bob put it on your Tab. Also, last Friday all the Stewart stores were giving out free ice cream cones between the hours of 2 P.M. & 6 P.M. missed seeing you, but main thing is to take care of Honey, we also missed you at breakfast, hopefully we'll see you at the N.E. meet.....Tis

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back