Americade 2011

8 years ago I was guest of honor on the Motorcycle Tour & Cruiser Magazine Cruise . AT that time I was writing articles for the magazine. The cruise is a lot of fun

I try to be there every night . we mostly go out to eat on Sat night so the bike might be there but not me. I am using a neighbors router so the sig is weak I hope this works

I have a 2008 Honda Goldwing trike and would enjoy meeting up with fellow trikers. This will be about my 8th Americade. Alot of people are going to the parade sat. morning. How about meeting for breakfast earlier and maybe be part of the parade (if we don't meet earlier in the week. I am arriving Tues. night and leaving Sunday.

Don S.
Long Island, NY

My wife and I plan on being at Americade for the whole week , traveling with a Goldwing group from Maryland. My trike is similar to Johns, a white 96 SE with CSC conversion. Hope to meet up with some and we love ice cream/ LOL

Tis, ladyff, anyone else - how about a ride up to Hot Biscuit diner for lunch on Friday? Any takers?

Don, we had thought about an earlier breakfast on Saturday, but some of the people joining us are late risers, and most of us aren't planning to join the parade, so 10am was a pretty good compromise for everyone. Last year was rather wet, but we had breakfast together and then went outside to watch the parade (or watch the parade and then eat? Old-timers' rearing it's ugly head! :innocent:) We'd love to have you join us, but if the time doesn't work for you then hopefully we can meet up another time during the week!

TomKat, are you and/or your group going to be able to join us for breakfast?

Spirit dream and John:
I will be at Americade from Sun,6/5 to Sun 6/12. This wil be my 8th year, 1st on a trike.
I am planning to meet up with some of you both at the ice cream store and the Sat. breakfast.
Tom

Ok we are on the count down for our Breakfast at Long shots at Americade this year. right now April 12 we have only 54 days left to get this together .Maybe we Cheri and I could get a few cell # PM ed to us for contacting in case of a change in plans or to see if you need a ride in case of rain etc.

I might be meeting some of my friends from another forum at Americade also The ACD forum & before Steve gets any fresh ideas ( Alternative Cruisers Discussions ) I may trailer my CF Moto up. They ride some strange bikes the likes I have never heard of . Some are getting into trikes . Rhino,Tha Heist, Lifan, Vento 250,GV650,Aquila 250,Hyosung, Johnny Pag,Tank ,Q Link, CF Moto .That is just afew. Look some up( google them ) just for the fun of it .Should be fun this year.

WE are off to the Americade Rally.. Unfortunately Maryann ( Yellow Trike at the NE TT Rally last year ) will not be joining us for breakfast . She suffered a blockage in her aorta on WED and was Life Stared to the hospital and they had to install a stynth, Close call. Lucky she works at a health care facility and it saved the precious min. I sold one friends trike 3 weeks ago and i am not wanting to sell another for a long time .

John,

Sorry about MaryAnn!! Glad she's ok!!! See you later this week - I'll be in LG on Wednesday!! :pepper::pepper:

Sorry to hear that. Sally & I will arrive in Lake George Monday looking forward to seeing you all. Need a vacation, it's been the worst weather around here, set all kinds of weather records but if you put it in perspective, other parts of the country are getting it worst @ times. I'm eager to get going.....:woohoo::Biker:

NEXT stop BOB's Ice Cream Don't forget Breakfast Sat morning at LONG SHOTS on CANADA ST across from the Forum

Bob's at 6:30am?? Are they even open at that hour? LOL

Leaving bright and early tomorrow morning - need to get there, get our registration packets, check in to the hotel, and be at the boat dock by 5:30. Cutting it close I've been told!! Hope to swing by Bob's tomorrow or Thursday night to say Hi!

Well I know my exact overall Gas mileage.. I went 138 miles on a full tank and ran out on the high way 3 miles from my exit. so I guess I get 35MPG <LOL>
Honey and Mel had to run and get me gas 150 bikes passed me only e stopped ..1) BMW and 3) Gold Wings...NO cars except a LEO

Off bright & early in the A.M. Not bringing my laptop, but I have my iPod which connects to Facebook with no problem. Everyone have fun and behave - I'll try not to (behave, that is)!! ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kritnerjg
Back