Adjusting turn signal cancel time

I actually "agree" with the poster..............I'd also like to have my blinker last just a bit longer......................:xzqxz:

But then again, I also ride with other bikes that don't cancel out the blinker and nothing gives me the "creeps" more then to see a bike riding down the street, with the blinker flashing, and flashing, and flashing, and flashing!!! (I think you get the picture here....:p)

Ronnie

Wow .... the Gold Wing really has us spoiled ... it's a motorcycle, and our biggest complaint ... the way the turn signals cancel ...

I gotta get a life!!!!

Don't feel bad, Fuzz when i had Hondas my only problem with them was , And this is something the dealers never told me i had to do with them....Gas' They never said that i had to add gas every 2 hundred miles or so to keep them running...:xzqxz:....

I would appreciate it if you could find your instructions. The thing I HATE about the GW is the way the turn signals cancel.

Took me awhile to find it again, but take a look/see at this web page. It's got pretty good detail as to what to do: http://www.rattlebars.com/chetswing/signalmadness.html

There are two methods: a single relay and a double relay. I did the single relay only because it appeared to be easier. Only issue with the single relay is that I have to turn the signals on before I hit the brakes. Otherwise, if I don't, and hit the brakes first before the turns signals, I end up having to manually cancel the turn signals to get back to normal. Other than that, it works ok.

The double relay setup supposedly prevents that from happening, but I'm just too lazy to go back and mess with it again...maybe someday.

It was probably $8-$10 in parts from RadioShack.

Like I said, it's been a while since I messed with it..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back