2014 Western Rally Registration

Re: 2014 Western Rally

Kent: I LIKE IT! Let's do it. I am not sure I understand the 2 cards / 5 cards bit, but no worries, I'll figure it out. This looks like something the 'locals' have to put together, since you guys know the lay of the land. Just off the top of my head, this Poker Run could be on the 3rd day, after folks have had a chance to do a couple of days of riding.

I am still waiting on Marge to put out the official announcement with the draft I sent her. Hopefully, one of these days soon. This year I have a $5 fee to cover name tags & other incidentals. By the way, I have large T-shirt left over fm last year. It's yr if u want it. Just send me yr address.

stay in touch.Ghalib

I remember you talking about that game. I am going to save that idea for some other rides around here. Thanks for reminding me Kent. Let me know if you get the go ahead on doing thi s and I will help you.

I like the idea of a poker run/ scavenger hunt/ view contest. I'll help.
Only because he is my neighbor and he gets pouty if you don't enable him.:D

I like the idea of a poker run/ scavenger hunt/ view contest. I'll help.
Only because he is my neighbor and he gets pouty if you don't enable him.:D

At least I know WWF is fake. I will be calling on you for some help.

- - - Updated - - -

Kent: I LIKE IT! Let's do it. I am not sure I understand the 2 cards / 5 cards bit, but no worries, I'll figure it out. This looks like something the 'locals' have to put together, since you guys know the lay of the land. Just off the top of my head, this Poker Run could be on the 3rd day, after folks have had a chance to do a couple of days of riding.

I am still waiting on Marge to put out the official announcement with the draft I sent her. Hopefully, one of these days soon. This year I have a $5 fee to cover name tags & other incidentals. By the way, I have large T-shirt left over fm last year. It's yr if u want it. Just send me yr address.

stay in touch.Ghalib

I started planning today for some rides and the poker run/scavenger hunt. I'll let you know of the plans as we do some more investigating. I'm going to look to Boyd, Chet and Paul for some help and do our best to make this a great rally.
If we want to have a poker run we ought to have something to give the winner. So it might be advisable to ask a small throw into the pot so the winner can get something for their time and effort.
Thanks
Kent

- - - Updated - - -

I remember you talking about that game. I am going to save that idea for some other rides around here. Thanks for reminding me Kent. Let me know if you get the go ahead on doing thi s and I will help you.

I'll be looking to you for some help as well.
Thanks
Kent

Hi Kent Anytime. I have been thinking about the rides too. I am also helping the Temple Riders plan our rally in Logan for June 2014 but anything you need PM me.

I did for last years rally, and one couple rode all the way Cheyenne Wy to be with us, Bert and Diana Dennis and seemed to really enjoy themselves. Darrell Bawden was also going to come down but had a funeral come up at the last minute.
We are in the process of setting up a new website and asap as they have the calender up and running I will put it up and push it.

I registered, ( I think) didn't ask me for any payment info. Or is that payable at the registration table when we arrive? Looking forward to this, as it is my first trike rally. Pretty exciting. thanks:D

Thank you all for your interest in the 2014 Western Rally III.

Registration fees are payable at the pre-ride desk on the 14th & 15th when you will be issued your wrist band & info on rally rides.

And dont forget to write in yr email address!!

See yo'all soon!!:)

Saltywheels

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back