windshield

Im trying to decide between a Long Rider Shields Flat Top Elite and the touring Freedom Shield re-curve... I have a Freedom Recurve now. But trying to get more are off my passenger. I had an 11inch on my ultra and moved it to the triglige. But she was being hit with to much wind. It worked great on the Ultra... Went with medium tint on a 13 inch which helped a lot. But its to dark for the little bit of night riding we do. So I"m thinking on light tint and a inch taller... Dont know anyone with a LRS to compare to the Freedom Shield. If they push the air any higher or not. That way wouldnt need to go taller. The air hits her in the tip of the nose now.

Im trying to decide between a Long Rider Shields Flat Top Elite and the touring Freedom Shield re-curve... I have a Freedom Recurve now. But trying to get more are off my passenger. I had an 11inch on my ultra and moved it to the triglige. But she was being hit with to much wind. It worked great on the Ultra... Went with medium tint on a 13 inch which helped a lot. But its to dark for the little bit of night riding we do. So I"m thinking on light tint and a inch taller... Dont know anyone with a LRS to compare to the Freedom Shield. If they push the air any higher or not. That way wouldnt need to go taller. The air hits her in the tip of the nose now.

I can't compare but I have two flat tops the short one and a 9" love them both it gets colder here in Pennsylvania I will install the 9 bride says it's better. Good luck on you choice Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back