2022 heritage windshield

Welcome, Michael. If you already have a complete Heritage/Fatboy windshield, it can be modified to fit. The width is correct but the spacing (vertically) would need to be shortened. Mine came out just great with some drilling, trimming, slotting and polishing. Only go this route if you already have this windshield. It’s a lot of work.

Your best solution would be to get Road King brackets and aftermarket “plastic” designed for a Freewheeler or FL softail (smaller headlight cutout than a Road King but the same hole pattern).

Do your homework and good luck.

Welcome Michael ... I also have the 17FW and although I did put the 16" HD FW Windshield on it, I have also added several dozen very tasteful accessories. 95% fit perfectly, some didn't fit at all and others required minor modification. If you have questions about anything, this is a great place to discuss. A wealth of knowledge abounds here and although I'm new to this "Trike" world, everyone here has always been very helpful. :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back