windshield

Bryan

30+ Posts
Jul 17, 2018
59 fern place
i am sure this has been a topic on the site before.

but what windshield are people using on the freewheeler

i am on my 2nd windshield and still un happy..

went for a ride today some of it involved fast moving highway my head was like a bobbing doll..

had the harley stock windshield 1st

then i bought one that had a curve at the top to direct the wind over your head..

well that dosent work at all on the highway..

i tried to push it up to 80 and i couldnt see straight

i am sure this has been a topic on the site before.

but what windshield are people using on the freewheeler

i am on my 2nd windshield and still un happy..

went for a ride today some of it involved fast moving highway my head was like a bobbing doll..

had the harley stock windshield 1st

then i bought one that had a curve at the top to direct the wind over your head..

well that dosent work at all on the highway..

i tried to push it up to 80 and i couldnt see straight

hope this helps. I like my LRS recurve.

I have the 20 inch H D windshield and can ride @ 80 with no head wobble, In Florida I wear a beret and it stays on my head, no idea what it would feel like wearing a helmet

Good luck in your search

I look over my windshield….

Sometimes instead of the windshield, a proper helmet could help! When i ride locally. I wear a half helmet when I have to get on the highway. I wear my three-quarter with a face shield in the winter I will wear my full face Modular helmet and there is no buffering but if I try that with my half helmet at 65/70 miles an hour the wind tries to blow it off my head ..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back